Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

All by myself......Don't wanna be all by myself anymore.....

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

haha,

work is kickin my ass today.

Happy monday. :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Works sucks here, everyone still on pins and needles.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 17, 2008, 01:38:01 PM

~Brian

how much has your volume changed? Are you copletely at a standstill? Even used rides?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on November 17, 2008, 01:41:18 PM

~Brian

how much has your volume changed? Are you copletely at a standstill? Even used rides?

We usually hit 150-165 in the winter.

We're at 58 this morning.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 17, 2008, 01:42:33 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 17, 2008, 01:41:18 PM

~Brian

We usually hit 150-165 in the winter.

We're at 58 this morning.

~Brian

ooh, I see why the pins and needles. Do you mean 150-165 for a month? Or you should be hitting that now, half way through? So, that would put you at roughly 60%?.....or 30% if only for half a month. Either way, it is hurting. But....I don't think it will last as long as some think. :thumbs:

Flynbyu

We have like 12 days to go and we aren't anywhere close to 150 pace for the month.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Has there been any talk on what the company is going to do?  And there is only three of you that do your job right?  I would think they need at least one of you.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 17, 2008, 01:57:52 PM
Has there been any talk on what the company is going to do?  And there is only three of you that do your job right?  I would think they need at least one of you.

start stretchin' them jaw muscles holmes!  ;) :lol: just cheerin' yas up :thumbs:

Flynbyu

They base the budget on sales numbers and profit per car.

We're trying to adhere to a $300K budget, which is WAY less than what we normally run.

150 cars @ $2K per copy. Service and parts kick in to break us even and into the black but they are even way off.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 17, 2008, 02:05:51 PM

They base the budget on sales numbers and profit per car.

We're trying to adhere to a $300K budget, which is WAY less than what we normally run.

150 cars @ $2K per copy. Service and parts kick in to break us even and into the black but they are even way off.
~Brian

That won't last...people stop buying cars....parts and service will go up for awhile...well...at least parts.

Flynbyu

When the phones are silent, that means bad news.

Even traffic on our website is way off.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Brandy may have to take one for the team and pay the boss a little visit.  Just tell her you need to see how much she really loves you.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 17, 2008, 02:08:34 PM
When the phones are silent, that means bad news.

Even traffic on our website is way off.

~Brian

Hey it could be worse.....we could have a black president. Oh wait...nevermind :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: