Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

The owners were in a closed door meeting today.

Everyone is on pins and needles.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

damn, that sucks bro, I hope it all turns out good for you.  :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 14, 2008, 02:12:31 PM
The owners were in a closed door meeting today.

Everyone is on pins and needles.

~Brian

Is GM realy going bankrupt? Or is the Govt going to bail out?  ???
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Flynbyu

Hard to say.

GM files BK, it will kill current UAW contracts (which unions are a big part of the problem), and kills retirement benefits for GM employees, BUT it will really help restructure things for them to make building an auto profitable.

1 out of every ten jobs is tied to the auto industry. Auto makers by the majority of steel to make cars. Then suppliers that supply plastics, moulding, electronics, etc. are at stake too. That's why I feel it's necessary for the government to help.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I like the idea of the government helping out.. And I feel bad for all the employees of these places.

But Where's the "take responsibility for your actions" of the head hancho's of these corporations?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on November 14, 2008, 03:20:48 PM
I like the idea of the government helping out.. And I feel bad for all the employees of these places.

But Where's the "take responsibility for your actions" of the head hancho's of these corporations?

Agreed. In my opinion, it's not entirely CEO's of automakers at fault The automaker's expenses to operate the company and their ability to build a quality product have killed the market. High labor costs are a major issue. That's why Dodge has a plant in Mexico to build their best selling truck!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Let's not even mention 350,000 employees directly employed for gm. And...the over 4 million estimated employees who in one way shape or form, rely on GM's business :(

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Decent News...I argued my way out of Saturday, and am only working 6 hrs Saturday. :thumbs:

Hasta manana
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

yooohoooo :rolleyes: this place is a ghost town. :lol:  Oh well, wife is taking me and the boys out to a new restaurant tonight. Enjoy your evening guys.

Colorado700R

Peelz

Colorado700R

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 14, 2008, 05:29:17 PM
And you're my Lil' buddha  ;)

:lol:

you win :lol: :rofl: :lol:
i don't even want to ask what you had to type into your search engine to score that gem!
notice that midget not only has panties and pasties on...but is also sporting a mullet.  That looks more like Kyle.

Colorado700R

You know there's probably one less bottle of hand lotion at Socal house hold because I posted that picture  :rofl:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 14, 2008, 05:46:55 PM
You know there's probably one less bottle of hand lotion at Socal house hold because I posted that picture  :rofl:

:lol:

see jou later chico mang.