Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 14, 2008, 09:01:17 AM
That would be cool.

Extra money to move this shit!

~Brian

hail sale=cha-ching.

We sold soooo many cars after hailstorms. And made killer moolah taking out dents for less than half the insurance money would pay a real body shop. The rest goes right to the customer with discounts for hail dents. Seems wrong...but it works!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Yeah, we get it fixed via paintless dent removal at a fraction of the cost.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Nov 14 1993

Michael Jackson checks into a drug rehabilitation program in order to treat his addiction to painkillers, taken in response to media allegations that he is a homosexual pedophile. According to his publicist, Jackson was "barely able to function adequately on an intellectual level."

Mike is NOT a homo... He just loves little children. :lol:

And I'm going to reply to this one as well:
World Diabetes Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmSAhYaewsw  - di...di...dia...dia...diabet.... diabetus. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

^^^^^^^ :lol:  ERMAHGERD I remember those damn commercials every day!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Brimley rules.

He was the shiz in the movie Cocoon.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 14, 2008, 09:25:27 AM
Brimley rules.

He was the shiz in the movie Cocoon.

~Brian

:lol: Cocoon! Don Ameche too!! :lol:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Just got done w/ my frist problem of the day...

took 2.5 hours. Had to do a rename of someone in Lotus Notes. It bombed somehow.... normally they take.. 10 mins max... 2.5 hour later.  ::)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on November 14, 2008, 09:33:16 AM

took 2.5 hours. Had to do a rename of someone in Lotus Notes. It bombed somehow.... normally they take.. 10 mins max... 2.5 hour later.  ::)

Lotus Notes??? GTFOH

They still use that?

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 14, 2008, 09:34:22 AM

Lotus Notes??? GTFOH

They still use that?

we have lotus notes here too. FOr the kodak dudes. I hate it!

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Lotus Notes??? GTFOH

They still use that?
It's a legacy system here. I'd like the switch to Exchange. but there's so many features available in Notes that exchange doesn't have... We'll never get rid of it.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on November 14, 2008, 09:37:48 AM

Lotus Notes??? GTFOH

They still use that?
It's a legacy system here. I'd like the switch to Exchange. but there's so many features available in Notes that exchange doesn't have... We'll never get rid of it.

That really supprises me, but I guess if it has an unreplicatable utility, then it's a necessity  :thumbs:

kyledvor61

warm and sunny in LA 8)

I got some pictures of a black midget!!!