Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on November 13, 2008, 08:04:47 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 13, 2008, 07:55:47 AM
I really thought I could handle the winter here, but I'm already pussin out.  But I can't wait for Christmas, cali for 12 days.

Psh.. It's not even cold yet girl.  :lol:

I know, I'm screwed.  I like it cold and snowy around Christmas but then I want to turn it off.  Being on Michigan avenue during the holidays is something else.  That just feels like Christmas.  But I can't stand when winter seems to last forever.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Morning chicas. Warmed up a bit here for a while :thumbs: But...I know it won't last. :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Hey Peels, I found another 07 SE2 forsale by my house.  5800 with mods but its not selling and i'm sure he's ready to deal with snow about to fly.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Not really, not too many places around here and the trails are being used by the snowmobile guys.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 13, 2008, 08:12:54 AM
Hey Peels, I found another 07 SE2 forsale by my house.  5800 with mods but its not selling and i'm sure he's ready to deal with snow about to fly.

Advertised anywhere, or just local? FInances sort of in a holding pattern til well after the holidays, but I still like looking. Still thinking I might just recuscitate the 660.

I ride in the snow whenever I can. Legal loopholes allow it on certain roads. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: Peels660 on November 13, 2008, 08:25:57 AM

Advertised anywhere, or just local? FInances sort of in a holding pattern til well after the holidays, but I still like looking. Still thinking I might just recuscitate the 660.

I ride in the snow whenever I can. Legal loopholes allow it on certain roads. :thumbs:

+1

We can ride on the dirt roads by my parents place. Rididng in the snow is awesome!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

When we got a little snow a couple of years ago, I was out on the roads, no big deal. Not many people get out here when it snows because they can't drive on it!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 13, 2008, 08:30:13 AM
When we got a little snow a couple of years ago, I was out on the roads, no big deal. Not many people get out here when it snows because they can't drive on it!

~Brian

I remember when it snowed in the valley out in LA. The traffic reports were hilarious.  :lol:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on November 13, 2008, 08:25:57 AM

He's been putting it on craigslist but its not moving.  I'll let you know if its still there after the first of the year.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Peelz

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

No work for me today, I'm about to do some laundry.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 13, 2008, 08:56:59 AM
No work for me today, I'm about to do some laundry.

~Brian

Is the lawn done for the year?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum