Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vern burny

thanks

For those who have kids, did you find out the sex before hand or wait and be suprised?

I want to know and the wife says no.

Peelz

Quote from: vern burny on November 11, 2008, 09:30:26 AM
thanks

For those who have kids, did you find out the sex before hand or wait and be suprised?

I had to know!  Tell her to plug her ears when they tell you, or put it in a envelope. Just tell her not to ask questions when you start painting the nursery! The doctors here did that for us. It said "do not open unless you want to know the sex." we couldn't stand it! :lol: She had an amnio done to check for genetic probs. The genetic test gives you a 100% answer on sex. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

thanks

I think it's completely weird that you're having a kid....  Your wife thought you were mature enough to handle a kid? ???

:lol: :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

RaptorRandy

thanks

We didn't let them tell us so it was a total surprise for the wife and I when our Daughter was born  8)

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Flynbyu

I went back and took a turn on a customer for a salesperson. What is wrong with people?

This guy has been on the job for 34 years, his wife is a mail carrier. He's a 50 somethin white man, she's a 50 something ornamental. The are wanting a 4 door right hand drive Jeep.

This guy thinks 3.8% money is available on the Jeep Wranngler Unlimited RIGHT HAND DRIVE based on his credit score and from what he's read on the internet. I just lowered the boom and showed him he qualifies for 5.4% (which is buy rate) at 48 months. I even asked him to find the 3.8% on the internet, and he tried but could not. I even let him use a private computer.

I'm thinking he found 3.9% on 2008 model Wrangler 2 door models (which is available), and made himself think it was available on 2009 4dr models. Jeep didn't build a 4 dr right hand drive model in 2008, so he'll take our info and shop it until he's blue in the face. Honestly, I could care less if we sold this guy a Jeep of not. Chances are, we would get a bad survey from the guy because he didn't get the deal he wanted.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Why would they have a special financing option on a niche market vehicle?  :lol:

Just give him what he wants. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

vern burny

The wife is scarred it will be a boy, she has heard stories of me and my brothers as kids.  :grin_nod:  She says I can't teach our kids to play pancake frisbee in the house.

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on November 11, 2008, 10:48:16 AM
Why would they have a special financing option on a niche market vehicle?  :lol:

Just give him what he wants. :lol:

He thinks 3.9 % should be a standard rate.

He was an asshole.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: vern burny on November 11, 2008, 11:08:56 AM
The wife is scarred it will be a boy, she has heard stories of me and my brothers as kids.  :grin_nod:  She says I can't teach our kids to play pancake frisbee in the house.

I don't remember much about Matt. Just that he was a big guy and people didn't mess with him in school. You on the otherhand.. I can remember hearing stories from Chris B.. :help:   :lol: :lol:

Pancake frisbee should be a part of EVERY household!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

disco

mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Flynbyu

We used to throw stuff into the ceiling fan for fun. GI Joe men become projectiles that break grandfather clocks.

Explain that to grandma and grandpa without getting an ass whipping.

I couldn't.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I got to learn from my cousins mistakes. He did nearly that exact same thing. Except it was a ninja turtle into a china hutch. ::)

His ass got beat by his mom BIG time.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

disco

Yep.  Shirt and socks did fine in the ceiling fans.  Blue jeans was another matter entirely.  Darn near rip the fan out of the ceiling.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

socalrappy700

cats, neighborhood kids, gerbils, hamsters and my sister a few times....ya know, the normal stuff.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: disco on November 11, 2008, 02:04:46 PM
Yep.  Shirt and socks did fine in the ceiling fans.  Blue jeans was another matter entirely.  Darn near rip the fan out of the ceiling.

:rofl:

I can imagine! watch the entire fan tilt to one side as the jeans sloooooooowly falls off. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: