Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Happily, I am off Sunday...going riding! :wootwoot:  Taking the prairie out for a bit for some mud. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

I'm off at noon today and then off all weekend.   :thumbs:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Nov 7 1965

The Pillsbury Doughboy makes its first appearance. It (we refer to the creature as "it"; marketing may call it a Doughboy but there is no evidence of genitals) has had a long and uneventful career, but the puffy pastry is now in serious trouble as he recently shit a croissant in front of GERD and everybody.

:rofl:

"it"  HOO HOO!  :lol:

You're welcome Brian! I love when he's goin down town and goes by the black people and gets really quiet doing his regae rap.  :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on November 07, 2008, 07:28:57 AM
Nov 7 1965

The Pillsbury Doughboy makes its first appearance. It (we refer to the creature as "it"; marketing may call it a Doughboy but there is no evidence of genitals) has had a long and uneventful career, but the puffy pastry is now in serious trouble as he recently shit a croissant in front of GERD and everybody.

:rofl:

"it"  HOO HOO!  :lol:

You're welcome Brian! I love when he's goin down town and goes by the black people and gets really quiet doing his regae rap.  :rofl:

Yeah, the rastas sitting on the bench give him the evil eye.

Hilarious!!!!

I've met some really cool rastas while on vacation over the past 8 years. Despite their looks, they're peaceful people. It must be the weed.

Praise Jah mon.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

I had Rastafarian for religious preference on my dog tags.   :thumbs:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on November 07, 2008, 07:28:06 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 07, 2008, 07:24:39 AM
Suck it.

Oh and Randy, I've been watching this OVER and OVER.

Freakin' great.

Ras Trent.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/40968/saturday-night-live-digital-short-ras-trent#x-4,cSNL%20Shorts,1

~Brian

:lol: :lol:

I am huge Reggae music fan, that was great!

Me too. Love Regaage, Dancehall, and Ska.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 07, 2008, 07:54:53 AM

Lawd Gad, breeze tek up Buddah. Him has no dreds mon.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

I smoked weed in Rocky Point with Walt Richardson.  Man, I was so high I thought it was Bob himself.  He had huge dreads.  

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 07, 2008, 08:04:19 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 07, 2008, 07:54:53 AM

Lawd Gad, breeze tek up Buddah. Him has no dreds mon.

:lol:

~Brian

Yeah, I was sorta hoping that they would let me get high for religious reasons.  Didn't work.   :(

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on November 07, 2008, 08:02:30 AM
I used to be a HUGE ska fan :clap:

If you get to the islands, you'll notice the generation gaps in music preferences. Usually the older generation prefers ska, and your younger generation is big into dancehall, but everyone loves reggae. I'm more of a Jamaican ska, of the 50's-70's generation. Ska changed and went punk with whites in the late 70's and 80's, which is still good music, just not my favorite.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

+1  I'm all for the old school.  The new stuff doesn't have the same feel.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R