Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 11:49:36 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 11:48:37 AM
And I can't talk about college football this year.

:(

You guys woulda been better off keeping Carr.   :confused:

yup, he was class act in my book.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

Krandall

I just had lunch.

Basically here by myself. only 1 other person at their desk. :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

LOL cleaning out Photobucket today...I forgot about the new Barbie dolls. Apparently the saviour is only worth $15 to wal-mart. :lol: Cell phone pic. They offer Noah and the ark, Jonah and the whale and a few others. I am curious to know if kids get to reenact some of the more graphic scenes portrayed in the bible?

Did not see a Judas.... :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 12:31:07 PM
LOL cleaning out Photobucket today...I forgot about the new Barbie dolls. Apparently the saviour is only worth $15 to wal-mart. :lol: Cell phone pic. They offer Noah and the ark, Jonah and the whale and a few others. I am curious to know if kids get to reenact some of the more graphic scenes portrayed in the bible?

I have a Jesus action figure that my friend and I play tennis for.  I'm undefeated thank you.  His hands glow in the dark, he has a jug with water on one side and wine on the other, two loaves of bread, and some fishes.   :thumbs:

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 12:46:07 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 12:31:07 PM

I have a Jesus action figure that my friend and I play tennis for.  I'm undefeated thank you.  His hands glow in the dark, he has a jug with water on one side and wine on the other, two loaves of bread, and some fishes.   :thumbs:

Oh yeah, My Pontius Pilate has kungfu grip and an iron shield Ok that's weird. :lol:  These aren't GIJOE's :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I think it's funny they sell them.. Don't really see the market for it. ???  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Krandall on November 06, 2008, 12:52:21 PM
I think it's funny they sell them.. Don't really see the market for it. ???  :lol:

You didn't blow up GI Joe's with firecrackers?  Yeah, goin' straight to hell.   :thumbs:

Krandall

Nope, I was a lego guy. Never got into the G.I. Joe scene.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 12:53:33 PM

You didn't blow up GI Joe's with firecrackers?  Yeah, goin' straight to hell.   :thumbs:

Exactly what popped into my head when I saw them on the Kiosk. Rip their heads off and whack them with a tennis racket for awhile, then swap them. Then, put a screw in their back in order to launch them from a 2x4 with a rubberband slingshot.  Then do the Napoleon Dynamite thing and drag them behind the school bus! :lol:

Jeez, buddha, did you turn up the thermostat or something?

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 01:00:04 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 12:53:33 PM

Exactly what popped into my head when I saw them on the Kiosk. Rip their heads off and whack them with a tennis racket for awhile, then swap them. Then, put a screw in their back in order to launch them from a 2x4 with a rubberband slingshot.  Then do the Napoleon Dynamite thing and drag them behind the school bus! :lol:

Jeez, buddha, did you turn up the thermostat or something?

I was gonna ask you if you turned it up.  I was starting to gnash my teeth too.  Do you hear wailing?   :lol:

I wonder if I can wake board on the lake of fire.   ???

You remind me of Sid from Toy Story.   :lol:

socalrappy700

damn Scott, thanks for the email.  I'm ordering right now.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 01:31:46 PM
damn Scott, thanks for the email.  I'm ordering right now.

Se what I'm sayin'?  Sick.   :thumbs:

socalrappy700

Have you tried the felipe gregorio?

Oh crap, wrong thread.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum