Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 10:12:23 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 10:11:19 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 10:09:38 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 10:07:10 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 10:04:09 AM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on November 06, 2008, 09:56:22 AM
I love proxys 8)

Please explain this Kyle.

my guess is he is logged on through a proxy server...just like me?

buddha steal ninja's thunder! :rofl:

Well if he was offrd77 we have a huge problem.

Yeah, he called me a cook.  Oooooh what a F :mad:  ckin' burn.   :rolleyes:

Bunch of cock tacos over there.   :confused:

Its what was posted here that was the problem.

Was that the racial stuff?

yeah, it was terrible for a first post

Was it deleted?  People are idiots.  I'll have to tell a story about racial bullshit that really opened my eyes sometime.

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 10:17:17 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 10:16:01 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 10:14:44 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 10:12:23 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 10:11:19 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 10:09:38 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 10:07:10 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 10:04:09 AM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on November 06, 2008, 09:56:22 AM
I love proxys 8)

Please explain this Kyle.

my guess is he is logged on through a proxy server...just like me?

buddha steal ninja's thunder! :rofl:

Well if he was offrd77 we have a huge problem.

Yeah, he called me a cook.  Oooooh what a F :mad:  ckin' burn.   :rolleyes:

Bunch of cock tacos over there.   :confused:

Its what was posted here that was the problem.

Was that the racial stuff?

yeah, it was terrible for a first post

Was it deleted?  People are idiots.  I'll have to tell a story about racial bullshit that really opened my eyes sometime.

for me, it was just moving to the midwest. Bigots are a dime a dozen out here. I had never encountered one before in Ca. I had heard all the good jokes, but never actual hateful blatant racism. Then again, I was in my teens when we moved here.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 10:18:19 AM
yeah, its gone.  But I sent you a PM.

OH MY FUCKING GERD.  Are you kidding me?  

You'll be shocked to learn that your BFF my brother in law sent me a text with a couple of those.  I told him in my own special way to knock that shit off, quit sending me that, and to stop acting like a hillbilly.   :mad:

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 10:27:50 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 10:18:19 AM
yeah, its gone.  But I sent you a PM.

OH MY F :mad:  ckING GERD.  Are you kidding me?  

You'll be shocked to learn that your BFF my brother in law sent me a text with a couple of those.  I told him in my own special way to knock that shit off, quit sending me that, and to stop acting like a hillbilly.   :mad:

Mom ( dispatcher her for PD) got a dispatch call from a kid who got one of those in a text. Not just a regular one, a more malicious tone with intent to cause harm aimed at those who voted for Obama. An officer went over and called the number from the text on his phone and scared the crap out of him. I guess he was only 16. Wonder where a kid that age learns thoughts like that? hmmm.....Friggin' people sometimes. :mad:

I am sad that some of these a-holes may be right about assassination attempts. It makes me sick. We live in a democracy, which people like Buddha have fought for, if you would prefer a country where leaders are chosen by violent coupe attempts, GTFO! I enjoy my freedom. :confused: :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Soapbox is open, who is next? On a more mellow note.

LUNCH TIME!!!!!!!!!!

but not at CHipotle! :(

socalrappy700

I think I'll pass on chipotle, I've had it a few times this week already.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

im feeling some Taco Bell today or tonight
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

LittleBuddha

The whole race thing is stupid.  If you're a douche bag, it's because you're a douche bag.  Period.  We're all human.  We desire happiness and want to avoid suffering.  Ha.  I just laid some Buddha down on you bitches.  Represent!   :lol:   Anyways, if you judge people based only on the color of their skin then you're a fuckin' idiot.  

RaptorRandy

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 10:44:03 AM
The whole race thing is stupid.  If you're a douche bag, it's because you're a douche bag.  Period.  We're all human.  We desire happiness and want to avoid suffering.  Ha.  I just laid some Buddha down on you bitches.  Represent!   :lol:   Anyways, if you judge people based only on the color of their skin then you're a F :mad:  ckin' idiot. 

+1

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

LittleBuddha

Quote from: RaptorRandy on November 06, 2008, 10:51:29 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 10:44:03 AM
The whole race thing is stupid.  If you're a douche bag, it's because you're a douche bag.  Period.  We're all human.  We desire happiness and want to avoid suffering.  Ha.  I just laid some Buddha down on you bitches.  Represent!   :lol:   Anyways, if you judge people based only on the color of their skin then you're a F :mad:  ckin' idiot. 

+1

Thanks.  I doubt I'll be getting the repsonse in your gay marriage thread.   :lol:   I still love you though.   :lol:

Peelz

+2

Just gets old hearing the morons around here.  SO then I vent on you guys! :lol:

Socal, I ate at Chipotle 6 times in 5 days. It was right across Touhy Ave from our Hotel. Skokie, I think?The wife was in meetings, I was eatin tacos and Burritos. BooYah! :rofl:

LittleBuddha

Chipotle is the bomb.  I love the burritos.

My tech is cooking up some flank steak right now and the mexicas are making pico de gallo.   :thumbs:

Tacos anyone?    :clap:

socalrappy700

I'll pass.  I'm working on some tasty left overs from the dinner Jenee' made last night. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 06, 2008, 11:13:21 AM
I'll pass.  I'm working on some tasty left overs from the dinner Jenee' made last night. 

Dude, you'd be on these like white on rice if you were here.  Carne Asada!!!!