My boy's new paint on his 70cc

Started by Gunz, November 03, 2008, 02:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto13

Looks good!! Mine has been on my ass for a dirt bike so went and bought him a 50 with traing wheels! To bad he has to wait till christmas! Hey you know where I can pickup some fenders for that 4-wheeler? Daughter has same one and daddys fat ass broke the fender of playing in the yard on it!! It was a good slide though :clap:. How you been 4xgunz? 
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Gunz

Thanks Jamboy and Tonto.

Tonto, the place I bought his bike from is out of business. My brother has one and if he ends up tossing it I'll grab the plastics for ya...... but don't hold your breath.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

tonto13

Same with the place where I bought mine, was it of I-35 in moore? Seems no matter what you do to these things they just keep running!! Maybe the cut the plastics :grin_nod:!
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)

Gunz

I bought My boys from Xtreme behind H&H gun range. Hell as soon as I find a KFX/LT 80, I'll give you the ones from above. I'm gonna make a barstool ride out of it eventually. :clap:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

fire raptor

It aint about us, it,s about the little dudes and dudettes. We want to think we are big tough badass types but the kids melt us. Nice going.

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Blaze

wastednuts

Gunz

Man I saw at least 3 of these being pulled out of the dunes today. They just get to hot and lose all their torque. Other then the sand they work pretty good.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

wastednuts

Krandall

Any way you could jimmy rig some sort of fan into the setup?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Quote from: Krandall on December 29, 2008, 12:04:56 PM
Any way you could jimmy rig some sort of fan into the setup?

Radio Shack has one for about $19, it's a 4". Just need to mount it, run a toggle, and build a shroud. Pretty easy. My nephew has the 110 too. They both do 35mph with my fat ass on them.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar