Moonshine

Started by BackwoodsBoy, October 29, 2008, 09:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackwoodsBoy

What does moonshine taste like? Anyone? Is it similar to Everclear? I am curious..
2007 Rappy SE
A few mods, more to come!

Peelz

:lol:

Like scotch...but with no smoothness, just the bite.  Or really, really cheap bourbon whiskey. Tried it once. Never again. I love a good whiskey, but this stuff was like race gas! :lol: Does the trick if your looking for a quick black out drunk. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BackwoodsBoy

Cause my bro n law gave me some, 5 gallons actualy. And it tastes similar to Everclear.. I didnt know if it was just about the same stuff? Just knocks you harder..
2007 Rappy SE
A few mods, more to come!

Gunz

It is really dry, almost like if you were to put a swig of rubbing alcohol in your mouth and spit it out. It has a reeeal bad bite and will take your breath away kinda like everclear, except harder to catch your breath. Now thats corn moonshine from the Sooner network. 8)

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

fireman5166

peels is right on target.  :mad: u up fast. 
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

Danny T

my culture, chaldeans have a similar type drink. Its called ARAK and it taste similar to black licorice

Krandall

My dad and I were cleaning out an old guys shed last fall.. we found 2 unopened bottles of everclear. one 1968, one 1969. One was 180 proof. the other 190 proof.. (90 and 95% alcohol by volume)  I stuck my finger in it and tasted it... holy hell. burnt all the way down.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on October 30, 2008, 12:59:13 PM
My dad and I were cleaning out an old guys shed last fall.. we found 2 unopened bottles of everclear. one 1968, one 1969. One was 180 proof. the other 190 proof.. (90 and 95% alcohol by volume)  I stuck my finger in it and tasted it... holy hell. burnt all the way down.

surprised you still have a finger! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

RaptorRandy

You guys are drinking the wrong moonshine  ;) I have some Berry Moonshine that's the smoothest stuff you'll ever drink, and it's high test stuff, it will knock your Johnson in the dirt if your not careful  :) 

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

shaboy700

you'll be  :mad: ing fat bitches in no time!!!!    :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: shaboy700 on October 30, 2008, 03:39:58 PM
you'll be  :mad: ing fat bitches in no time!!!!    :lol:

:rofl:

Then it does a good job? :lol:

KBR

The moonshine I have drank come from Kentucky in a milk jug...lol
It was decent and packed a serious punch.
Cold at first then hot as it goes down. Tingles a bit.
www.kbratv.com
Venom Performance
Hansen Performance
Packard Design Labs
Barker Performance
KDS
Hot Cam, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works
Crank Works
CP Pistons
K&T Performance
Adams Group
Sredrum Machining
Four Wheel Addiction
Marvin Shaw
JJ&A
Mod Quad
Web Cam
Megacycle Cams
Kibblewhite Valve Train Components
All brands OEM parts

BRAD

i got some in some mason jars that is fire going in and coming out. you guys need to try this if you want to know the meaning of something puttin your dick in the dirt
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Colorado700R

Quote from: RaptorRandy on October 30, 2008, 01:42:21 PM
You guys are drinking the wrong moonshine  ;) I have some Berry Moonshine that's the smoothest stuff you'll ever drink, and it's high test stuff, it will knock your Johnson in the dirt if your not careful  :) 

Yep, My dad used to make shine  :thumbs:  He made all kinds of variants; current, blackberry, cranberry, etc.  I was awesome sipping stuff.

When it was really cold in N. Wisconsin in winter, that shit would warm you up quick  :lol:

Krandall

Or you could just put 'xXx' on it.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once