Broke down and got a new truck.

Started by Temptation, October 29, 2008, 03:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoundArealQuad

Good stuff :thumbs: Now my sister can drive more often. She has a 02 S10 4x4 four door now and it has been nothing but problems.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

vern burny

That has the trunk in it right, how much stuff can you actually fit in there and does it really work well as a cooler?

Temptation

It has a drain plug I will get some pics tommorow It would comfortably fit 4 atv tires and rims mounted in there, just to be curious my nephew got in it with 2 fold up chairs in there and it closed and has safety latch inside and he is 130 and is 5'8" tall so gives ya an idea I will get the pics

Peelz

Quote from: Temptation on November 03, 2008, 07:18:11 PM
It has a drain plug I will get some pics tommorow It would comfortably fit 4 atv tires and rims mounted in there, just to be curious my nephew got in it with 2 fold up chairs in there and it closed and has safety latch inside and he is 130 and is 5'8" tall so gives ya an idea I will get the pics

you could fit two Kyle's in there :lol:

yes sir back on track I really dig that truck!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

ctateusa

IF you ever need that ridgeline worked on come see me at the shop.  We just had to put a rear diff and a new bed on one.  Guy took it swimming and broke the trunk and cracked the diff.

Temptation

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: BackwoodsBoy on October 29, 2008, 07:49:05 PM
But as Backwoods said, the money is sent overseas. Yes they give americans a chance to work, but they are pocketing the money. Don't get your panties in a bunch, I was just stating my opionion.

im sorry this may be a bit late since i just got back on here but cant help but point this out dont you have a "japanese" quad? :lol:
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

FoundArealQuad

Thanks Temptation my sister just bought a 2008 and its loaded. I wish my Dodge would have that rear trunk. :thumbs:
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

Temptation

Peelz

Quote from: AJ RAPTOR on November 27, 2008, 07:52:09 PM
But as Backwoods said, the money is sent overseas. Yes they give americans a chance to work, but they are pocketing the money. Don't get your panties in a bunch, I was just stating my opionion.

im sorry this may be a bit late since i just got back on here but cant help but point this out dont you have a "japanese" quad? :lol:

I agree 100% But....we already had posts removed because people were attacking each other in Temptations thread. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: Peels660 on November 28, 2008, 01:23:01 PM
Quote from: AJ RAPTOR on November 27, 2008, 07:52:09 PM

I agree 100% But....we already had posts removed because people were attacking each other in Temptations thread. :lol:

why am i not surprised about that lol ??? lol im just the kinda guy that likes to point out the simple shit none the less lol :thumbs:
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

did the purchase of that truck include tampons?
jk man sweet truck. a neighbor has one. i gota admit, i kinda like it
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Temptation

Thanks   yes it came with tampons and decent gas mileage. :rofl: :rofl:

Peelz

Quote from: Temptation on November 28, 2008, 07:18:06 PM
Thanks   yes it came with tampons and decent gas mileage. :rofl: :rofl:

great post Temptation. :lol:
Just remind RK that you own it....and not your dad. :lol: