Broke down and got a new truck.

Started by Temptation, October 29, 2008, 03:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temptation

I broke down and bought a new truck, wanted to get some fuel economy and I am super pleased with it, I know it is not Chevy,Ford and all that but it works perfect for what I need and get good MPG

And my new lil niece.Man she is so lovable..And loves to sleep they said...WOW

exentix

is that gonna haul the trailer queen?  :rofl: nice truck

Peelz

Other guys will make fun of you for buying that. I applaud you sir. Those are great vehicles that do exactly what they advertise, quite well. They haul stuff, tow stuff, you can beat them up...and still handle well, and be comfortable.  Congrats on the purchase! :thumbs:  I am jealous.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Busby

Looks like a baby avalanche, hope you have many happy years of motoring in the honda as the engines last forever  :thumbs:
www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"

BackwoodsBoy

Yeah people that buy those put my dad out of a job! No offense, nice truck man.
2007 Rappy SE
A few mods, more to come!

Peelz

Quote from: BackwoodsBoy on October 29, 2008, 05:56:42 PM

Which company dad works for?

Hondas are built in USA. Along with nissan and toyota.

"usa built" vehicles are from Korea, Canada and Mexico.  ;)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BackwoodsBoy

Well I know my dad built AMERICAN fords right here at the KC, MO Ford Plant. They may be built here, but there not american made in my opinion. The money still goes overseas.
2007 Rappy SE

Peelz

Quote from: BackwoodsBoy on October 29, 2008, 06:55:25 PM
Well I know my dad built AMERICAN fords right here at the KC, MO Ford Plant. They may be built here, but there not american made in my opinion. The money still goes overseas.

point taken, but Americans are still employed HERE! Making them american made. Which was my point, not where the $ ends up. ;) My mother in law works for a supplier that is in business thanks to the "japanese" companies, as well as ford.

BackwoodsBoy

And I respect that, well played. I just hate the fact that the other companies are profiting off my dad losing his job. No offense to the buyers of these. I can't look down upon them because me myself, have purchased a foreign vehicle. A badass Raptor 700. 
2007 Rappy SE

Temptation

Quote from: exentix on October 29, 2008, 03:47:05 PM
is that gonna haul the trailer queen?  :rofl: nice truck

Very well....

Quote from: Peels660 on October 29, 2008, 03:47:44 PM
Other guys will make fun of you for buying that. I applaud you sir. Those are great vehicles that do exactly what they advertise, quite well. They haul stuff, tow stuff, you can beat them up...and still handle well, and be comfortable.  Congrats on the purchase! :thumbs:  I am jealous.

Thanks Mano

Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 04:34:53 PM
Good lookin truck T  :thumbs:

Thanks Krandall  A thumbs up from you is all good...YOUR MY HERO.... :clap: :clap:

Quote from: BackwoodsBoy on October 29, 2008, 05:56:42 PM

Actually they as Peels said are built here..

Quote from: Busby on October 29, 2008, 05:51:02 PM
Looks like a baby avalanche, hope you have many happy years of motoring in the honda as the engines last forever  :thumbs:

Busby I said the same thing when I seen it I said where is the water to drop it in to make it an avalanche..LOL

Quote from: BackwoodsBoy on October 29, 2008, 07:25:36 PM
And I respect that, well played. I just hate the fact that the other companies are profiting off my dad losing his job. No offense to the buyers of these. I can't look down upon them because me myself, have purchased a foreign vehicle. A badass Raptor 700. 

Right now the economy is horrible, I would not blame them as much as Oil companies, that is where it all stems from in my opinion.

Peelz

Ladies and Gentlemen, that is how you respond to posts!  Each one of them meticulously replied to! :lol:

Temptation

I could have done 1 at a time and got my post whoring going but I will leave that to you BUDDY...lol :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :lol:

Colorado700R

Quote from: Temptation on October 29, 2008, 07:38:12 PM
I could have done 1 at a time and got my post whoring going but I will leave that to you BUDDY...lol :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :lol:

That type of blatant efficiency will not be tolerated around here mister  :mad:

:lol:

Nice truck  :thumbs:

BackwoodsBoy

But as Backwoods said, the money is sent overseas. Yes they give americans a chance to work, but they are pocketing the money. Don't get your panties in a bunch, I was just stating my opionion.
2007 Rappy SE