Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 04:28:52 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 04:20:31 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 04:18:12 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 04:13:47 PM
Draft= Worst Idea ever.

Pretty bad idea. It didn't accomplish much, and fueled the fire for those that were against that bullshit war.

~Brian

The strength of our guys stems from that they voulenteered for this.  Obviously, they dont like being there, or risking there lives, but they understand that they did have a choice.

If I would have taken the oath, fought my ass off for people who praised me during the day and shot at me at night due to piss poor intellegence and finding no weapons of mass destruction, I'd be hating life right about now.

~Brian

Welcome to every war in history  :(

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 04:30:00 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 04:28:52 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 04:20:31 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 04:18:12 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 04:13:47 PM
Draft= Worst Idea ever.

Pretty bad idea. It didn't accomplish much, and fueled the fire for those that were against that bullshit war.

~Brian

The strength of our guys stems from that they voulenteered for this.  Obviously, they dont like being there, or risking there lives, but they understand that they did have a choice.

If I would have taken the oath, fought my ass off for people who praised me during the day and shot at me at night due to piss poor intellegence and finding no weapons of mass destruction, I'd be hating life right about now.

~Brian

Welcome to every war in history  :(

Except Desert Storm.  That was shit done right.   :thumbs: 

Colorado700R

Have a Good evening Gents, I enjoyed our conversations today.   :thumbs:

Aaron

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

LittleBuddha

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Lady4Fiddy

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

suck it up...

Women are good to drive in my book, but, they should NOT be allowed to talk on a phone and drive.. 1 thing at a time. You guys aren't multi-taskers.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Lady4Fiddy

There may be some women that are not multi-taskers, but there are alot of women who are great at multi-tasking. Take Mom's for instance. A mom can be on the computer, talking on the phone, and taking care of the kids all at the same time.  How about talking on the phone while driving and catching the toy that is flying close to warp speed through the car without even looking back?
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

exentix

hey guys hos it goin? got my winter "build" planned out  :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on November 04, 2008, 06:34:53 PM
suck it up...

Women are good to drive in my book, but, they should NOT be allowed to talk on a phone and drive.. 1 thing at a time. You guys aren't multi-taskers.

I am on princess's side on this one. Ever heard of the "hunter-gatherer" theory? Women can actually handle more tasks then men. Just not as arduous ones. men can handle one or two tasks, this is true. But they have to relate to our three main objectives. Eating Reproducing Surviving.
In prehistoric times, men would go get meat (hunt) while women would sew, gather fruits, rear the children etc.

:lol: ;)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"