Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 08:46:39 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 08:45:22 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 08:42:46 AM
Congrats bro.  You were missed saturday night.  Sitting out back burning cigars.  I took Randy and Ryan into our local shop to get set up.

What about me? you supersized cabbage patch kid  :bash:

you were there dumb ass.  And you didn't need schooling, you at least know a little about cigars.

That place was cool  8)  I could definately see Capone sliding in a place like that back in the twenties  :grin_nod:

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 08:45:28 AM
Congrats bro.  You were missed saturday night.  Sitting out back burning cigars.  I took Randy and Ryan into our local shop to get set up.

Thanks man.   :thumbs:

I woulda loved to have been there, believe me.  My sticks should be here tomorrow.  I had an El Mejor Espresso last night after the meeting.  F :mad:  ckin' AA. I only wanna drink after I go to a meeting.   :confused:

I set Randy and Ryan up with a Montecristo while I stuck with an old faithful Opus X.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

That was awesome. Seriously. that place had that home feel to it, very knowledgeable and good staff. a+ in my book

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 08:48:46 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 08:45:28 AM

Thanks man.   :thumbs:

I woulda loved to have been there, believe me.  My sticks should be here tomorrow.  I had an El Mejor Espresso last night after the meeting.  F :mad:  ckin' AA. I only wanna drink after I go to a meeting.   :confused:

I set Randy and Ryan up with a Montecristo while I stuck with an old faithful Opus X.

I had a Montecristo on the golf course on Sunday.   :thumbs:

socalrappy700

I'm still pissed that I lost my nice SS cutter in the move.   :mad:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 08:56:43 AM
I'm still pissed that I lost my nice SS cutter in the move.   :mad:

My brother in law (your buddies brother  :lol:) broke mine but he replaced it with a nicer one.   :thumbs: 

socalrappy700

I've been shopping for one.  Its time to put it on my Christmas list.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 09:01:06 AM
I've been shopping for one.  Its time to put it on my Christmas list.

What kind do you like?  You're not a bullet guy are you?    :confused:

socalrappy700

hell no.  I've always liked the twin blad design. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 09:09:22 AM
hell no.  I've always liked the twin blad design. 

What the FERK is a blad?   :lol:  That was for the mop comment fucker.   :grin_nod:  Yeah, I like the double guillotine too.   :thumbs:

socalrappy700

sorry, blade.  I'm typing while on the phone and skimming the Ohare contract.  Not really paying attention to my posts.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Well, after working two weeks with no day off, and being expected to work as much as possible, I received the ultimate insult yesterday.

No paycheck.

That's right, in my five years at this store, I was paid no comission. I get a weekly check, and a percentage of what the store does at the end of the month. So, needless to say, I'm going to be in a shitty mood for th rest of the month at work. I'll be taking my time off, and you can kiss extra effort right out of the f*cking window.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me!  Is this going to last?  And are they just keeping you at your base salary now?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum