Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 01, 2008, 08:15:21 PM
:lol: mine rides the same as urs then

i hate it, i need to take the rear lowering kit out still, maybe tomorrow

any pics from riding?
got a pic of the rzr full speed through a stream, and about 5 vids of me racin the ds and a 400ex. i dont look like a midget anymore :clap:

exentix

yea cas your riding a yfz, theyre about the size of a 250 rappy  :lol: jk man glad you had fun ( i got to clean mine today )

Lady4Fiddy

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 01, 2008, 08:17:19 PM
yea cas your riding a yfz, theyre about the size of a 250 rappy  :lol: jk man glad you had fun ( i got to clean mine today )
pfft its bigger than yours

ima have to kick krandals ass the sites been gayyy today

exentix

wow i just now got the site to work  :( somethings up, but krandalls in chi-town  :help:

but he got a new swinger for his b-day  :thumbs:

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 01, 2008, 10:13:19 PM
wow i just now got the site to work  :( somethings up, but krandalls in chi-town  :help:

but he got a new swinger for his b-day  :thumbs:
i forgot all about that, pretty cool.

for me at first it said internal server error 500 then i just hit refresh and F5 rapidy while yelling son of a bitch :lol:

then it said something crashed for awhile then the server error and more rapid pressing :lol:

i want a kfx :clap:

exentix

ok enough whoring my thread, we can do it here...

lol so yea 2x4 for a seat, but we rode with one the other week, and it wasnt that impressive, but the guy was NOT riding it hard, i was jumping 2-3 times as far as him. it had a motoworks exhaust, had a nice quiet idle but sounded AWESOME when he actually gave it gas

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 01, 2008, 10:17:58 PM
ok enough whoring my thread, we can do it here...

lol so yea 2x4 for a seat, but we rode with one the other week, and it wasnt that impressive, but the guy was NOT riding it hard, i was jumping 2-3 times as far as him. it had a motoworks exhaust, had a nice quiet idle but sounded AWESOME when he actually gave it gas
i want it for the FI electric start and reverse. but then again i do have no complints about the yfz. if i can get a good deal on an 07 or newer im gonna jump on it.

ltr's are pretty sexy too ???

and no exhaust, damn neighbors

exentix

imho, wait a year, get a left over 09 with fi (yfz)

as for the exhaust.... MEOW!
i rev mine on purpose cas my neighbors hate it  :rofl:

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 01, 2008, 10:21:55 PM
imho, wait a year, get a left over 09 with fi (yfz)

as for the exhaust.... MEOW!
i rev mine on purpose cas my neighbors hate it  :rofl:
if it were up to me id have an nmotion shorty and a FCI with no box right now makin a shit load of noise, but my dad says no.

i wont have enough moneys for a FI YFZ :(

kyledvor61

Krandall

Grats on the 6K man :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah, Don't worry. Geek Squad  :mad: is on call 24x7. RappyPrincess called Aaron(Colorado) who is staying here w/ us. And told me about the issues. Way to f*ckin ruin my freaking Cabornet wine and Monte Cristo Cigar. :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Warren

hows your birthday weekend going krandall?
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Krandall

Quote from: warren on November 02, 2008, 07:11:07 AM
hows your birthday weekend going krandall?

Pretty awesome. Got a new SLC Swingarm for my birthday. Socal's going to put up a pic in a while. I can't believe it. I am seriously still a bit shell shocked! :clap:

We went downtown yesterday. the women did a crap ton of shopping, we hit up a cigar shop. I picked up a bit of a sampler pack. Smoked a monte cristo with: Socal, Colorado, and RaptorRyan. It was a blast. Just chillin outside, sippin on some wine and chillin w/ the boys.

Today, myself, lydia, my bro, and his woman are all going back down town. Going to go to Navy Pier and Millenium Park. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Warren

well have a good time, be safe and have a safe trip home.  :thumbs:
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB