Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

They are uber pricey here stateside if they are authentic and not just relabeled.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Gotcha.

I'll have to see if I can find somethin :)

did I tell you I can't wait? :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

Flynbyu

'Sup Buddah.

Happy Halloween. Thanks for the link to the cigars too. Time to roll a blunt this weekend.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 31, 2008, 09:29:53 AM
They are uber pricey here stateside if they are authentic and not just relabeled.

~Brian

Thats the deal, you have to find a trustworthy vendor that has a connection.  If I wanted Cuban most times it was 50 bucks a smoke and up for the real thing.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 31, 2008, 09:39:24 AM
'Sup Buddah.

Happy Halloween. Thanks for the link to the cigars too. Time to roll a blunt this weekend.

:lol:

~Brian

Now you're talkin'.  No problem.  Sign up for their e mail specials too.  Ridiculous prices on quality sticks.    :clap:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 31, 2008, 09:39:57 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 31, 2008, 09:29:53 AM

~Brian

Thats the deal, you have to find a trustworthy vendor that has a connection.  If I wanted Cuban most times it was 50 bucks a smoke and up for the real thing.

I'm sure since you guys aren't too far from Canada, it's not a problem.

I've been offered $60-70 from people here for a cigar.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Here's a write up on the shop we'll be going to.

Open since 1857, Iwan Ries & Co. is a place where you can find old-world comforts, service—and prices—all at once. With a great selection of cigars, pipes and pipe tobacco, you can kick up your feet in their new, 1200-sq.-ft. smoking lounge for a few hours and talk cigars or politics—a nice option for having a cigar in the city of Chicago without weathering the elements. Also, find great smoking accessories here, from humidors to lighters, and more.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Sweeeeeeet.

My wife likes Monte Cristo cigarettes.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

I just finished a JL Salazar that was in my humidor for five years last night.  Tasty.

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 31, 2008, 09:59:04 AM
I just finished a JL Salazar that was in my humidor for five years last night.  Tasty.

Hell yeah!!!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

So I take it, the longer they are kept, the better they taste (similar to some alcohols)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Krandall on October 31, 2008, 10:02:48 AM
So I take it, the longer they are kept, the better they taste (similar to some alcohols)

MOS DEF!  You gotta let the bitches age.  Cigars are an organic living thing and the tobaccos meld together over time.

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on October 31, 2008, 10:02:48 AM

If you keep them in a humidor, sure. Keeping them in something other than a humidor they dry out and get nasty.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum