Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRAD

Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 11:10:22 AM
Oh wise government people. Why not tax everyone the same? What's wrong with that scenario? ???

sounds like the best plan yet in my opinion
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:08:52 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:05:55 AM
yeah, every time in history that they have said they will tax the rich the middle class gets away clean.   :confused:

I'm not about punishing the rich (me in the future  :grin_nod:) I'm about paying a fair share AND not throwing my money down the toilet.  I do the payroll and it seems strange to me that people that make over $102,000.00 dont have to pay the 6.20% of FICA that people that make less pay.  That shit needs to be fixed NOW.

You should see my fathers fair share or even your dads that they pay right now, what is coming for them sucks.  I know mine will go up, everytime they say tax the rich only some how the middle class gets it too.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:07:33 AM
I'm trying to figure out if there is a difference between the chicago guys that run the Ohare project and the real mob.....so far no luck.

It's Chicago.  This shouldn't surprise you.  Where do you think the phrase "vote early and vote often" came from.

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 11:08:46 AM
Vote Macho Man Randy Savage for Pres in stead... We'll get slim jims and a new slogan.. can we do it? "Ohhhh YEA"

done..I am writing him in!!! and....MR T. for VP!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:11:48 AM
Oh wise government people. Why not tax everyone the same? What's wrong with that scenario? ???

At least quit flushing the money down the toilet ie Iraq.   :mad:

Government wastes money....thats the deal.  They always have they always will.  We'll be pulling the money out of Iraq and right in to the useless social programs, spending wont change, where it goes will.....and not for the better.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

<cough>Bush<cough>

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:13:26 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:08:52 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:05:55 AM
yeah, every time in history that they have said they will tax the rich the middle class gets away clean.   :confused:

I'm not about punishing the rich (me in the future  :grin_nod:) I'm about paying a fair share AND not throwing my money down the toilet.  I do the payroll and it seems strange to me that people that make over $102,000.00 dont have to pay the 6.20% of FICA that people that make less pay.  That shit needs to be fixed NOW.

You should see my fathers fair share or even your dads that they pay right now, what is coming for them sucks.  I know mine will go up, everytime they say tax the rich only some how the middle class gets it too.  

That's why I'm taking over the business in three years.  My mom will be 65.  I'm not for hammering the rich.  I'm for fair for EVERBODY and not wasting the money that's collected.  

socalrappy700

I'll be back, I have to go take another shit bath.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:15:31 AM

Government wastes money....thats the deal.  They always have they always will.  We'll be pulling the money out of Iraq and right in to the useless social programs, spending wont change, where it goes will.....and not for the better.

Bill Clinton disagrees with your red herring arguement.  We HAD a surplus.  And also, I am NOT a democrat.  

LittleBuddha

Peelz

LittleBuddha

'Bout time this shit turned political.  Let's get this shit started.  Also, there is no GERD.  Discuss.   :lol:

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:15:31 AM

There's such things as GOOD Social programs out there you know. :) they aren't all useless and wasteless. :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once