Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:00:16 AM
Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 10:59:25 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 10:57:00 AM
Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 10:55:55 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 10:53:47 AM
This one is too deep to explain, plus if I did I really think I would come completely unglued, throw a lit match into the conference room and walk out.  Lets just stick with, Chicago politics is a F :mad:  cking joke.

sounds exciting none the less. :lol:

I smell a pre-Valentines Day Massacre.

~Brian

does it help scott to keep the butt puckered.. or just let it happen? :lol:

You have to relax and it helps to be high.  REALLY high.  

you say high.. you're short though... I'll bring a 6' step ladder though for good measure.  :mad: :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 11:01:01 AM
This one is too deep to explain, plus if I did I really think I would come completely unglued, throw a lit match into the conference room and walk out.  Lets just stick with, Chicago politics is a F :mad:  cking joke.

~Brian

you say high.. you're short though... I'll bring a 6' step ladder though for good measure.  :mad: :help:

So Randy, how tall are you?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 11:01:01 AM

~Brian

I was talking about weed dummy.    :confused:

socalrappy700

This whole state is so f'in dirty.  They are diverting project funds to who knows where and are giving us shit for wanting to be paid.

And our great state want to bump our taxes again.   :mad:  Now I get to take it at the federal level once Brother Obama gets in.  How did I get so f'in lucky.   :confused:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:01:19 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 10:58:42 AM
Funny, I thought you were a McCain supporter.

:lol:

~Brian

Oh shit...

dwoooop, dwooop, emergency, emergency, please move quickly to the nearest exit.......we have a psychotic Yetti going postal[/size]

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:03:06 AM
This whole state is so f'in dirty.  They are diverting project funds to who knows where and are giving us shit for wanting to be paid.

And our great state want to bump our taxes again.   :mad:  Now I get to take it at the federal level once Brother Obama gets in.  How did I get so f'in lucky.   :confused:

You make more than $250K a year?  Damn.   :confused:

socalrappy700

yeah, every time in history that they have said they will tax the rich the middle class gets away clean.   :confused:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:03:06 AM

Are you over $250K per year?

If so, average it out by investing the rest in 401K, etc.. to get below the taxable amount.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

I'm trying to figure out if there is a difference between the chicago guys that run the Ohare project and the real mob.....so far no luck.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Vote Macho Man Randy Savage for Pres in stead... We'll get slim jims and a new slogan.. can we do it? "Ohhhh YEA"

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:05:55 AM
yeah, every time in history that they have said they will tax the rich the middle class gets away clean.   :confused:

I'm not about punishing the rich (me in the future  :grin_nod:) I'm about paying a fair share AND not throwing my money down the toilet.  I do the payroll and it seems strange to me that people that make over $102,000.00 dont have to pay the 6.20% of FICA that people that make less pay.  That shit needs to be fixed NOW.

Krandall

Oh wise government people. Why not tax everyone the same? What's wrong with that scenario? ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on October 29, 2008, 11:08:52 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 29, 2008, 11:05:55 AM

I'm not about punishing the rich (me in the future  :grin_nod:) I'm about paying a fair share AND not throwing my money down the toilet.  I do the payroll and it seems strange to me that people that make over $102,000.00 dont have to pay the 6.20% of FICA that people that make less pay.  That shit needs to be fixed NOW.

I so agree.

Oh and +1 Randy.

The MACHO MAN has my vote.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2008, 11:10:22 AM
Oh wise government people. Why not tax everyone the same? What's wrong with that scenario? ???

At least quit flushing the money down the toilet ie Iraq.   :mad: