Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Quote from: RaptorRandy on October 28, 2008, 03:15:51 PM
Quote from: Krandall on October 28, 2008, 08:56:41 AM
How many years you got until the big retirement?

Well, at first I was going to retire at 59-1/2  but with all the money I have lost in my 401K and the way the company stock has went down it's looking like 62 is a lot more realistic, so just shy of 13 years from now.

Short Sea Trial today......I managed to break it  ::)  Got a Volvo tech on it trying to figure out why oil is running out of the back of it. I hate oil leaks  :mad:

Bummer on the retirement. I'm glad I've got time on my side..... Shooting for 30 years (55) for me. 8)

Nice work on the boat :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

alright thanks thats what i wanted to hear  :clap:

but what i didnt get is when i tried to plug it in how it is now, it would connect to the net, but fail when it tried gettin the ip address. idk if youve even done a connection check on xbl, but it has like 10 things it connects to or whatever.

so all i need is a router/ or a switch? whats that do exactly?

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on October 28, 2008, 03:31:07 PM
Quote from: exentix on October 28, 2008, 03:12:55 PM
meh, not sure about that one yet...

ill prolly get it, but i need xbox live at my house... maybe you can help me being a geek squad member and all  :lol: i have dsl cas we are too far out of town to get cable, but when i go to plug my ethernet in, i dont have any extra ports, only the one the connections running off of. if i get a wireless router that has a couple ports, will that solve my problem?

just to verify.. you have a DSL router. 1 cable, plugged directly into your PC?

All you would need is a switch. (cheaper than a router) Peels could sell you his 5 port for DIRT cheap :)

Otherwise you can buy a router which would also serve the same purpose. :thumbs:

Ha... I forgot about that thing.

Exentix. let's multiple non wifi components run off of one wifi card. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 28, 2008, 03:15:08 PM
Quote from: Krandall on October 28, 2008, 03:09:37 PM
Not sure. Call of Duty World @ War is coming out in 2 weeks though 8)
Me thinks it's about time to build a serious gaming computer  :grin_nod:

Nice. I'm lookin @ sellin mine soon. It's about 3.5 years old. And gettin doggy on some of my main games. Best buy has a heck of a deal on a pre-built machine. quad core. 8 gigs of ram. 1.2TB Hard Drive space. 24" 1080p monitor $1049

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

alright thanks guys, +1 imaginary karma for yuns  :rofl:

i think ill just tell my dad to get a router. if he dont i might be gettin ahold of ya peels  :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on October 28, 2008, 03:38:44 PM
alright thanks guys, +1 imaginary karma for yuns  :rofl:

i think ill just tell my dad to get a router. if he dont i might be gettin ahold of ya peels  :lol:

just to be clear...you don't want the peels special? :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

well now that you put it that way.... hmm... lol how much are you sellin it for? im like dead broke but snows coming so i shouldnt be for long

Krandall

Alrighty Gents, I'm headin home, catch you guys in a few :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on October 28, 2008, 03:45:55 PM
Alrighty Gents, I'm headin home, catch you guys in a few :thumbs:

Later mang.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on October 28, 2008, 03:41:49 PM
well now that you put it that way.... hmm... lol how much are you sellin it for? im like dead broke but snows coming so i shouldnt be for long

not $hit. It was given to me, I have no use for it. It is only $30 anyways. I am outta here for now. I'll get back on later.

Peace Krandall.

Have a great night all...except Colorado..."who is a dirty, dirty whore." :lol: 

Well, I am off to make meth, look for some sheep, and dress like a whore. :lol:

Warren

:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Peelz

Warren

:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

darkside94

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 28, 2008, 03:15:08 PM
Quote from: Krandall on October 28, 2008, 03:09:37 PM
Not sure. Call of Duty World @ War is coming out in 2 weeks though 8)
Me thinks it's about time to build a serious gaming computer  :grin_nod:
alright this is what i got for ya
tell me what your price range and if you have any preferences as to which of amd/intel and nvidia/ati if you have any at all, and ill check out some stuff for ya. i built my own and for what i payed at the time for it it was dirt cheap
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.