Traxxas Revo 3.3 Great condition with Accessories!

Started by lowridin88, October 27, 2008, 08:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowridin88

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180301762709

299 starting bid

Up for sale is a Traxxas Revo 3.3. Was bought on 10-23-07 (1 year ago)      During that time it was broken-in EXACTLY the way Traxxas describes in the manual, and everything has been followed 100% for the truck, including all maintanence as well. Always used after-run oil, and never used to just trash around. I used it occasionaly in my grass back yard just to mess around with, never did anything crazy with it. It has had approx 3/4 of a gallon of Traxxas brand Top Fuel run through it, so its barely been used. I have a gallon of the fuel around as well, but would probably have to do local pickup only on that due to the shipping costs of that. If you are looking for a used Revo that is ready to run, and in great condition, this is the one for you!!! 98% of the time it sat in my living room on my home entertainment center. So its had an easy life.

Thanks!
I POLISH PIPES!

Warren

man if i got offer this about 2 years ago i would jump all over this deal. but i'm just not into r/c anymore. i hope it sells for you. that is a really good deal.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

lowridin88

Hey thanks man!   Just sellin cuz i need the extra cash, was alot of fun thats for sure!
I POLISH PIPES!

Danny T

i love my revo, all three of them. too much time spent on the rappy now need to put mine up toO! good luck on the sale amazing RC everyone!!!

lowridin88

Quote from: dmx434343 on October 31, 2008, 03:16:43 PM
i love my revo, all three of them. too much time spent on the rappy now need to put mine up toO! good luck on the sale amazing RC everyone!!!

Hey, thanks bud!
I POLISH PIPES!

thatguy

lowridin88

I POLISH PIPES!