clutch cable

Started by 08rap, October 24, 2008, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

08rap

bought my boy a 250 rap in june here it is oct and the clutch cable shreadded it self  :'( :mad:  my question is is the cable under warrenty? have bought my 08 700 rap, 04 500sportsman,andnow the 250 wouldnt youall think they would tend to help me out ? hell no they wont . had to cacell a ride this weekend because they didnt have one and would not take one off of a new machine
ole glitch is in the house

Colorado700R

Quote from: 08rap on October 24, 2008, 10:25:37 AM
bought my boy a 250 rap in june here it is oct and the clutch cable shreadded it self  :'( :mad:  my question is is the cable under warrenty? have bought my 08 700 rap, 04 500sportsman,andnow the 250 wouldnt youall think they would tend to help me out ? hell no they wont . had to cacell a ride this weekend because they didnt have one and would not take one off of a new machine

That's some BS there.  The clutch is a wearable part, but not the damn cable.  I'd try raising hell with Yamaha, make the dealership sweat it some.

BTW, welcome aboard  :clap:  Where you from?

Aaron

Bert

6  month warranty right, it hasn't been 6 months. I'd be pissed

Krandall

That sucks man.. I would think the dealership would give you some sort of loyalty since you've been loyal to them... $$$ signs in their eyes. I'd give yamaha a call like Colorado said and see if they'd be willing to help em' out.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

08rap

08rap

opps south bend indiana ::)

Colorado700R

Quote from: 08rap on October 24, 2008, 10:40:21 AM
   opps south bend indiana ::)

Sweat!  I went to school at ND from 93-96.  I love that area  :thumbs:

08rap

turn one is the dealer opps maybee i shouldnt say the dealers name sorry bout that turn one

Colorado700R

Quote from: 08rap on October 24, 2008, 10:44:08 AM
turn one is the dealer opps maybee i shouldnt say the dealers name sorry bout that turn one

:lol:

Nope, your fine here bro  :thumbs:  We have an entire Dealership Grades thread about expierences  :thumbs:

08rap

:thumbs:  heh heh got a hold of costomer service   thanks colorado need to talk to ya bout my 700r its stock right now but like to take it to the next step soon ???

08rap

costomer service called me back said that clutch cabe IS a waerable item thats fine, it was the attitude of the dealer that piised me off wont be going back there no more :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Colorado700R

Quote from: 08rap on October 24, 2008, 03:42:57 PM
:thumbs:  heh heh got a hold of costomer service   thanks colorado need to talk to ya bout my 700r its stock right now but like to take it to the next step soon ???

anytime bro, let me know what your thinking :thumbs: