Are there any chicks on this website?

Started by SanDbUm, October 21, 2008, 02:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanDbUm

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 21, 2008, 03:21:49 PM
before that she had a blaster.  I'm sure Bum knows her from SL.

slf =  :fruity:

Steered Clear from there......Figured i would spice this site up alittle or see how fast you will BAN me...haha
KILLIN VENOM BUILDS 1 DAY AT A TIME.

07 YFZ ITS FAST

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

That's all I have to say about that.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

SanDbUm

I might take here for a lil spin on the back of the ol yfz...

07 YFZ ITS FAST

kyledvor61

Flynbyu

Oh, and the Grammar Nazi is going to strike your topic soon.

"Is there any chicks on this website?"

You have been warned....He's a sneaky bastage.

:nun:

:rofl:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

funny thread. Most female riders are riding because their partner got them the quad and they get off on watching them ride it or just to enjoy doing soemthing with them.. Or, if they truly are into riding, they are way to cool already to be bothered with a forum. and the dirtbags that inhabit it. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Warren

Quote from: Peels660 on October 21, 2008, 03:46:12 PM
funny thread. Most female riders are riding because their partner got them the quad and they get off on watching them ride it or just to enjoy doing soemthing with them.. Or, if they truly are into riding, they are way to cool already to be bothered with a forum. and the dirtbags that inhabit it. :lol:

yep. lol
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Peelz

Quote from: warren on October 21, 2008, 03:49:25 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on October 21, 2008, 03:46:12 PM

yep. lol

yeah, I know! and they know we like it! :grin_nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

SanDbUm

07 YFZ ITS FAST

Peelz

Quote from: SanDbUm on October 21, 2008, 03:53:12 PM
or guys with jus "BOLT ONS"  :lol:

ahem..... :lol:

I left your poor grammar alone, you leave my por little bolt on 660 alone. :rofl:  just kidding. It should be called the "bolt off" 660! :lol: She is starting to fall apart. :lol:

refer to Brian's post! :lol:

SanDbUm

I left your poor grammar alone, you leave my por little bolt on 660 alone. :rofl:  just kidding. It should be called the "bolt off" 660! :lol: She is starting to fall apart. :lol:

You dont need grammer to build bikes thats the cool part about it. Its a raptor what do you expect.  :owned:

07 YFZ ITS FAST

kyledvor61

Quote from: SanDbUm on October 21, 2008, 04:36:38 PM

You dont need grammer to build bikes thats the cool part about it. Its a raptor what do you expect.  :owned:
and the ban in 3.....2.....1.... :lol:

Warren

oooooooooooooooo shit not another one. lol
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

kyledvor61

Quote from: warren on October 21, 2008, 04:38:02 PM

oooooooooooooooo shit not another one. lol
what you think a raptor was pullin that wheelie in that .sig

i think not :rofl: