My New Puppy!

Started by Livingmylife93, October 20, 2008, 07:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livingmylife93

I found her in a bad neighborhood in my county. She was in a bobwire cage with about 8 others. She was in the worst shape, and i have had her for about 2 weeks now.  She is about 7 weeks old now.

She has a bald spot on her butt/back from ringworm :(

Her name is ava. She weighs about 5 pounds. She is a pitbull mix.

These pictures where taken by my dad girlfriend, arent they great?!?!?!!

Krandall

cute lookin pup you got there!  :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Bert

That 1st pic makes me want to get a dog. 
I was looking at some pups last night   :lol:

BRAD

nice dog man. u did the right thing by helpin her out
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Awwwwww! how cute. 

Little carpet ruining buggers!  :lol:  Sorry I have some pent up anger towards animals in the house. We "rescued" my mother in laws min-pin when her husband died, she had to move. SHe told us he was house trained. 2 months after bringing hime home, I noticed my house smelled like hers, so I did some investigating. Sure enough, pissing in the corner of the baby's room. All over some stuffed animals and $hit. Ooooh I was pissed! Wife's cousin came and got him. :thumbs:

But, seriously, Very cute pictures.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

kyledvor61

Lady4Fiddy

Thats too cute, makes me miss my pitbulls.

But I have to agree with Peels, no doggies in the house, that drives me nuts when they evacuate their bowels in the house, and the shedding all over the house is not appealing either.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

darkside94

Ehhh hell with yall thats the cutest damn puppy ive ever seen and ive had over a hundred beagle puppies!
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

Flynbyu

What a cute dog.

I'd love to have one if my wife wasn't allergic to them.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum