Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume X.IV

Started by Krandall, October 16, 2008, 09:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Morning, looks like a series of server reboots are in order. Servers on strike?  :lol: Hopefully I am back on in a bit.

crossing fingers :help:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Good luck Peels, may the schwartz be with you.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on October 20, 2008, 08:08:01 AM
Oct 20 1930

Death row murderer Wiliam Kogut commits suicide in San Quentin prison with an ingenious pipe bomb. He tore nitrate-rich red spots from a deck of playing cards, saturated them with water, and jammed them into a length of steel pipe from his bed frame. Kogut placed the bomb on the heater and his head next to it, and waited.

Wow.. That's freaking nuts. That guy must of been semi genious to know the hearts and diamonds were nitrate rich. 8)

That's why certain magazines are considered contraband in prison. They contain too much information.

Frank Morris (Escaped from Alcatraz) learned how to make life rafts by reading Popular Mechanics.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on October 20, 2008, 08:13:22 AM
Oct 20 1944

In Cleveland, liquid natural gas leaks from storage tanks into storm sewers and the streets, then explodes. The devastation from the explosion and fire levels 30 blocks of the city, killing 130.

It was me...Sorry! I told thenm it was done, but they just kept cooking :rofl:
:lol:

Morning chicas

One of your families suppliers back in the day?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on October 20, 2008, 08:49:31 AM
Morning, looks like a series of server reboots are in order. Servers on strike?  :lol: Hopefully I am back on in a bit.

Damn Democrat Servers  :rofl:

If they strike cut there retirement benefits, and hire scabs  :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 20, 2008, 09:02:49 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on October 20, 2008, 08:49:31 AM

Damn Democrat Servers  :rofl:

If they strike cut there retirement benefits, and hire scabs  :lol:

liberal servers?..paaaaaalease! :lol:  Conservative probably. I told them I would take away their guns if they did not come back online. :rofl:  4 of the 5 came back on. Damned right winged computers! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

It's alive!!!!!...wounded, but alive.  That republican image processor. just got his a$$ bypassed!

Who wants to tell the Purchasing agent here we have to buy a new server? anyone?, I am not doing it!

It is deader than a doornail :lol:

Digital imaging is Not always as exciting as meth production, but it can be rewarding occasionally. :rolleyes:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

anyone care to post the pic, blocked at work.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Picture:

Made with care in Iowa.

~Brian

[attachment deleted by admin]
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 20, 2008, 09:42:59 AM
I bartered it for a hand job.

~Brian

waht a bargain!

Socal, not that great. Brian took a picture of his bag of crystal he just bought.

socalrappy700

By the way Brian, I'm still waiting for payment.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 20, 2008, 09:42:59 AM
I bartered it for a hand job.

~Brian

Brian snorts his off a hookers ass while driving his vette  :grin_nod:

But Preddy won't let him do that anymore, he said hanging his head out the window like a labrador was too demeaning  :(