Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume X.IV

Started by Krandall, October 16, 2008, 09:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 20, 2008, 09:50:52 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 20, 2008, 09:42:59 AM
I bartered it for a hand job.

:lol:

~Brian

Brian snorts his off a hookers ass while driving his vette  :grin_nod:

But Preddy won't let him do that anymore, he said hanging his head out the window like a labrador was too demeaning  :(

:rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

~Brian

But Preddy won't let him do that anymore, he said hanging his head out the window like a labrador was too demeaning  :(

Smart ass.

Preddy does look good in heels.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Now don't get him all butt hurt, he'll quit the forum again.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Nah, he loves this place now since Randy is back.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 20, 2008, 09:56:21 AM

~Brian

Smart ass.

Preddy does look good in heels.

~Brian

Smacking his ass and saying "KENZ rulz" really gets him going huh?

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 20, 2008, 09:58:37 AM
Nah, he loves this place now since Randy is back.

~Brian

I have no idea why preddy is being so cool to Randy now.  Oh well, I hope it lasts.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

The planets are all in line now.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

if the start talking about peace in the middle east and wanting to rebuild the temple I'm going to up my church time.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 20, 2008, 10:23:41 AM
if the start talking about peace in the middle east and wanting to rebuild the temple I'm going to up my church time.

That makes two of us.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

I took a class at my old church in cali on the end times.  Really crazy stuff.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Raptor Randy and Preddy are two of the horsemen of the Apocalypse? :lol:  Uh Oh!

"In case of Rapture, this forum will me unmanned hoppin' " :lol: I love those bumper stickers!

socalrappy700

According to the bible the antichrist will be a charismatic man with ties to the east and west will look to bring peace and plans to rebuild the temple.  Also pushing for a one world currency to be used by a body marking (mark of the beast).  So if Obama wants us to get chips planted so we don't have to carry cash I'm outta here.

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 20, 2008, 10:49:20 AM
According to the bible the antichrist will be a charismatic man with ties to the east and west will look to bring peace and plans to rebuild the temple.  Also pushing for a one world currency to be used by a body marking (mark of the beast).  So if Obama wants us to get chips planted so we don't have to carry cash I'm outta here.

No $hit. I remember reading that stuff too...freaky.Can you imagine the Bedlam that would ensue? I constantly worry about the volcano that is Yellowstone blowing up. :help:  I have a plan though (my wife does'nt like it.) I call it:

"the vagina boat to salvation" I have a friend that owns a giant speedboat yacht on the mississippi. When Yellowstone blows, we will be boarding the boat to head south. There are but two requirements to board. You must have a vagina, and know how to clean a fish. :lol: Soon, all of humanity will look like me. :lol: And...know how to produce amphetamines.