Little Sahara 08 pics and ride report

Started by Peelz, October 13, 2008, 09:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on October 13, 2008, 12:55:37 PM
looks like you had some fun peels.  and sucks to hear about the trouble you had man

it was worth it...and I would do it again tomorrow! I have more pics...but I am at work right now. i got the emergency job done so I am outta here. i had today scheduled off. :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Busby

8) looks like it was a great time even with the mechanical probs, nice to see the grab bar in one piece  :lol:
www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"

Warren

looks awesome!!!! :nana: i can't wait to hit it in april next year. glad to hear you made it back ok. and sucks to hear about your issues out there.

:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

exentix

Peelz

the sand out there is so fine..it is almost liquid. Paddles are necessary if your quad has any power at all. Utitlity quads make it around OK.

This dude rolled up on an 08 with a feather boa on the flag and his visor upside-down. Crazy locals.  :lol: Had a Ron Woods pipe with baffle removed-loud as f**k! He asked if I wanted an all raptor jumping pic. Hell yeah! :grin_nod:  

Peelz

here is "Jetmech" jumping the 'shee in the sunset :thumbs:

dirtbike guys making us look like nancyboys.

we hit some mud, so rode into town and went to the car wash. :lol: plus, there was a train in the background, my little boy loves trains and quads...

last but not least...the runaway quads. We left them in neutral and let them roll. Banshee wins distance, Rappy wins speed. :lol: Backwards of real-life. :rofl:

Lady4Fiddy

Nice pics, looks like so much fun! Glad you had a good time.  :thumbs:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Sandeater

Sweet pics.  Sucks about the mishaps but at least got her back and running.  Thats from you boys riding in that mud and water lol.  Save up some more and come hit some big dunes with us  :thumbs: :thumbs: 

Its about 15 hours from your place to KP in Rock Springs.  Thats a really fun and cool place if the wind isn't blowing LOL.  Then another 4 hours from there to Sand Mountain/Little Sahara, Utah or St Anthony, Idaho.
My Sand Only Queen
Currently being rebuilt
2006 RE 778
Slingshot Lockup
+6 SLC Ladder Swingarm
Paint by JK Customs

Peelz

Quote from: Sandeater on October 13, 2008, 05:31:39 PM
Sweet pics.  Sucks about the mishaps but at least got her back and running.  Thats from you boys riding in that mud and water lol.  Save up some more and come hit some big dunes with us  :thumbs: :thumbs: 

Its about 15 hours from your place to KP in Rock Springs.  Thats a really fun and cool place if the wind isn't blowing LOL.  Then another 4 hours from there to Sand Mountain/Little Sahara, Utah or St Anthony, Idaho.

Correct, sandeater, Rode through a muddy creek in June...had the feeling they might need replaced. I wiggled and turned the axle listening for anything bad before I left. I even have a spare set in my toolbox. Do you think I was smart enough to bring them? f**k NO!!!! :rofl:

kyledvor61

Sandeater

:lol: :rofl:

Well thats why it broke on you!!  You left the spare part at home!  It's ok that happens to me too  :boat:
My Sand Only Queen
Currently being rebuilt
2006 RE 778
Slingshot Lockup
+6 SLC Ladder Swingarm
Paint by JK Customs

NaturalRaptor

Glad to hear you had a good time!  :thumbs:  That baring pics gives me the creeps because I have seen that before. :(
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Peelz

One more, gotta love those wheelies. (No grab bars were harmed in the making of this photo)
:lol:

Warren

you and those wheelies.  :rofl: i can't wait to go out there in april.
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB