Temp Gauge?!?

Started by zx10r203, October 04, 2008, 03:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zx10r203

What do you guys use to keep an eye on the temp of you Raptor??

I thought I had seen on one of my catalogs a temp gauge that goes into the radiator hose. You cut the hose and the gauge goes in the middle of the cut pieces, but now I can't find it!!

tuffguy

Contact someone who sells esr  products.

TechQuadShop

We have ESR temp gauges in anodized blue, red, black and a polished
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

zx10r203

Quote from: TechQuadShop on October 05, 2008, 09:22:39 AM
We have ESR temp gauges in anodized blue, red, black and a polished
Payday is on Friday and I'll be talking to you!! I like to know what is going on in the engine!!

TechQuadShop

I dont blame you.  I have one on all of my machines.  Not only do they let me know if I'm running too hot they also look awesome!
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

exentix

pics? also if your worried about engine temp, run engine ice  :thumbs: when we did the dyno run on devans, he had it and the guy was using a laser pointer on the engine and it was only running like 160, the dyno overheated before the bike did... just a suggestion :thumbs:

RaptorRandy

Quote from: TechQuadShop on October 05, 2008, 07:02:40 PM
I dont blame you.  I have one on all of my machines.  Not only do they let me know if I'm running too hot they also look awesome!

Yes they do, I love the polished ESR temp gauge I got from Tech Quad shop :thumbs:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

RaptorRandy

Quote from: exentix on October 05, 2008, 07:04:54 PM
pics? also if your worried about engine temp, run engine ice  :thumbs: when we did the dyno run on devans, he had it and the guy was using a laser pointer on the engine and it was only running like 160, the dyno overheated before the bike did... just a suggestion :thumbs:

Here's a quick pic I snapped of mine

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

exentix

very cool  :thumbs: nice and out of the way but still there enough to see it lol

RaptorRandy

Thanks! Yeah, I can look down when I'm crusing through the dunes and see what temp I'm running  :thumbs:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

maxx

That should be good for 1hp, its sexy,lol.
Bring a Gun to a Gun fight.

Colorado700R

Quote from: RaptorRandy on October 05, 2008, 07:10:14 PM
Quote from: exentix on October 05, 2008, 07:04:54 PM

Here's a quick pic I snapped of mine

Nice custom headers too  :batman: