Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Still have Scott Ian Jackson guitar for sale!  (Read 2212 times)

Offline BLU700R

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Yamaha Simply The Best!!
    • Email
Still have Scott Ian Jackson guitar for sale!
« on: May 15, 2008, 01:47:57 PM »
As posted on RF i still have a scott ian signature series jackson with a dual 12 crate amp 120 watts and boss noise gate pedal and distortion pedal. The amp is the GFX212T Paid 410 for amp The jackson is mint with a dimebag darrel dimebucker pickup, killswitch, and deafener switch the guitar i paid 1560 for it and am asking 600 plus shipping for the whole package :thumbs: Any questions pm me for pics!
+2 TB+GYTR full exhaust+12.1 JE+PCIII+15T+HotCams2+GYTR Intake+Iridium Plug=Crazy Badassness

Man do I miss my wheeler :(

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
Re: Still have Scott Ian Jackson guitar for sale!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 02:33:05 PM »
have you thought about posting that baby on craigslist or e-bay?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 02:42:48 PM »
very nice guitar and amp.  :thumbs:
I would have been on this one before I sold my 120w Crate blue voodoo, now I only have a little bitty peavey 65. This guitar would be overkill. I have a cheapy Ibanez that I modded up with active EMG81's. It is junk but I like it. Raptor took the place of my guitar obsession.  :thumbs: No time and nowhere to play in the winter. Only the garage.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline BLU700R

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Yamaha Simply The Best!!
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 02:21:04 AM »
I dont have the money to post on ebay and i tried craigs list and it said listing was to big and took me back to where i started i was not about to retype everything :(
+2 TB+GYTR full exhaust+12.1 JE+PCIII+15T+HotCams2+GYTR Intake+Iridium Plug=Crazy Badassness

Man do I miss my wheeler :(

Online Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 07:39:22 AM »
Bummer.. I've learned even in posts now, to copy my replys prior to posting as even on the 'other' forum I had lost posts ::)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 08:00:10 AM »
Bummer.. I've learned even in posts now, to copy my replys prior to posting as even on the 'other' forum I had lost posts ::)

yep, that sucked a$$. Spend 15 minutes typing up a write up helping  a guy to jet his carbs and wham-o, like brian said 3rd grader time out. Looks like they have fixed it though.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"