OEM PARTS NOW SHIPPING FAST!

Started by TechQuadShop, October 01, 2008, 04:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechQuadShop

All OEM Parts shipped from TQS are now arriving to the customer in 7-10 days.  We had some real issues with my past supplier and some orders took up to a month just for me to receive.  THIS WILL NO LONGER HAPPEN!

Also TQS is pleased to announce that we are now carrying OEM Parts for the following companies

YAMAHA

HONDA

POLARIS

KAWASAKI

SUZUKI

CAN-AM

SKI-DOO

SEA-DOO

Arcitic Cat

Whether you need a part for your ATV, your Motorcycle or your snowmobile as long as it is not on backordered we can have it to you in 7-10 days!
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

For all of your aftermarket Raptor needs Call Tech Quad Shop @ 530-938-3985

Onelunglow

06 - White Raptor
04 - Green KFX80
92 - White/Blue Banshee
88 - Lt500 Drag quad (ski-doo - 809 installed)

preddy08

good to know. I will be calling soon for a tank toper and predator shock bushings.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

BackwoodsBoy

I need a white front fender, a right headlight, both brackets, and the plastic shrounds for the headlights.  :thumbs:
2007 Rappy SE
A few mods, more to come!

TechQuadShop

No problem.  Call me when your ready
RAPTORSOURCE.COM #1 PLACE FOR BARKER AND MONSTER DUALS, PC3'S, INTAKES, AND MUCH MORE

BackwoodsBoy

How much for the white front fender?
2007 Rappy SE
A few mods, more to come!

TechQuadShop

Are you talking about the whole front piece excluding the radiator hood?  If so price is $115 plus ship