Minnesota Ride

Started by Krandall, September 22, 2008, 02:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Thinking the weekend of October 18th or 25th going to St. Croix State Park or hitting up the Soo Line trail.

My bro and Myself will be going. If any of you are interested the more the merrier :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

That would be cool to ride with you guys, it is not that far, plus we have friends in Mn. I will look into it....Wait, that is the week I get back from the dunes. Nevermind. :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

I wouldn't mind pushing it out farther, but hell, that goes in to November, and minnesota weather is already unpredicable in October. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on September 22, 2008, 03:30:26 PM
I wouldn't mind pushing it out farther, but hell, that goes in to November, and minnesota weather is already unpredicable in October. :lol:

November saw a bunch of snow up there.... :confused:  Oh well, i have already committed to the Oct 24th midwest ride in Iowa.....we'll see if that goes down. Or is preddy still AWOL?  ???
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

not sure whats up w/ Preddy. :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

exentix

when i can drive in other states (2 years ) im gonna have to make a trip and ride with some of the guys  :clap:

Peelz

NCHKustoms

I think Aaron N. will be coming to ride with us and i also asked Matt S. too... well see if he rides the new 4x4 though or the Raptor..
2004 Honda 440ex.

Future Raptor Owner.

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on September 22, 2008, 06:19:27 PM
when i can drive in other states (2 years ) im gonna have to make a trip and ride with some of the guys  :clap:
+1 when i can drive ill be at all the rallys :clap:

exentix

sweet kyle maybe we can ride together and talk with the big boys lol... your in illinois right?

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on September 28, 2008, 05:36:20 PM
sweet kyle maybe we can ride together and talk with the big boys lol... your in illinois right?
yea but no way in hell am i riding with you :humper:  :rofl:

exentix

socalrappy700

Kids, keep it on topic..for once.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

UncleBeaner

if i can ride on the back of your quad randy ill be there
:beans:

exentix

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 28, 2008, 08:04:48 PM
Kids, keep it on topic..for once.
it was SEMI on topic, we were saying how we wanted to be able to go to the rallies  :(

ok im done...