Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume II

Started by Flynbyu, May 14, 2008, 04:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 20, 2008, 01:02:23 PM
But I'll give you a pass on our next glamis trip to help cheer you up bro.

Thanks man.   :thumbs:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 20, 2008, 01:03:50 PM
I think Meth is worse than crack ever was.   It's everywhere, small towns, big cities, farm country.  That stuff makes me fear for my son so much it's unbelievable.

I HATE  :mad: drugs

It's insidious.  People just aren't the same after that shit. 

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 20, 2008, 01:05:22 PM
I think Meth is worse than crack ever was.   It's everywhere, small towns, big cities, farm country.  That stuff makes me fear for my son so much it's unbelievable.

Very true, my brother in law is still messed up.  And he's been "off" if for a year.

Its not too bad back here....yet.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 20, 2008, 01:08:46 PM

Very true, my brother in law is still messed up.  And he's been "off" if for a year.

I hope it doesn't get there.  They needed to crack down on this shit ten years ago.  They aired a special on all the networks about it.  Yeah, great but just a tad late. 

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on May 20, 2008, 01:12:58 PM

I hope it doesn't get there.  They needed to crack down on this shit ten years ago.  They aired a special on all the networks about it.  Yeah, great but just a tad late. 

I'm sure its as bad there as it is in cali.  I would be worried about raising my kids there.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 20, 2008, 01:16:36 PM

I'm sure its as bad there as it is in cali.  I would be worried about raising my kids there.

Unfortunately the truth is that is probably already in Chi-town E.  But just like everywhere else, nobody knows how to handle it.  I bet if you watch the arrest reports in the paper, you'll see plenty of shit on it.

:(

socalrappy700

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 20, 2008, 01:19:19 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on May 20, 2008, 01:16:36 PM

Unfortunately the truth is that is probably already in Chi-town E.  But just like everywhere else, nobody knows how to handle it.  I bet if you watch the arrest reports in the paper, you'll see plenty of shit on it.

:(

I've been keeping my eye out since I've been here.  And even a cop told me its not a big problem.....yet.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Oh snap. Looky what the cat dragged in! :lol: :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

There is a town here in Iowa that was rated highest in per capita meth related arrests, it's sickening. I have had at least four ladies that work for me fall from that crap. It really is a scourge. Quit bustin the guy smokin dope after work, and go after the real problem.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on May 20, 2008, 01:27:17 PM
There is a town here in Iowa that was rated highest in per capita meth related arrests, it's sickening. I have had at least four ladies that work for me fall from that crap. It really is a scourge. Quit bustin the guy smokin dope after work, and go after the real problem.

+10

How 'bout 20 years for manufacture and distribution and let all the pot smokers out to make room for them.  Disclaimer.  I am not a pot smoker.