Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume II

Started by Flynbyu, May 14, 2008, 04:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester2893

Quote from: 619*700Rider on May 17, 2008, 09:01:45 PM
and your not.  :rofl:

I am but when I left he was like 40 posts behind me no he is 10 or so posts ahead.
=[

Jester2893

=[

exentix

i think its safe to say we all take that as a compliment. right guys?

Peelz

come on whores....I was gone for 4 hrs and you could only do 15 pages?  :lol: :thumbs:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Jester2893

:lol: They were slacking while I wasn't here.
=[

exentix

lol but peels i was like 15 posts ahead when you left and now im up in the jr member status lol

webb429

i just noticed my avatar ------ Brain your a ass  :mad:

yfm700lover

06 raptor meny mods!

it not how fast you can go its how fast you get going!

Jester2893

=[

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on May 17, 2008, 09:09:34 PM
lol but peels i was like 15 posts ahead when you left and now im up in the jr member status lol

jebus. Slow down, the forum will still be here. :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

ERMAHGERD webb thats awesome, you should keep it!

post whores?! where?!  ::)

lol hater

Jester2893

=[

yfm700lover

that is funny. i remeber i use to work at a window factory and get used to put on peoples back "i love caulk"
06 raptor meny mods!

it not how fast you can go its how fast you get going!

exentix

my friends dad had his liscense plate covered up with a poster that said gay pride on it and he drove around all day untill someone stopped him and was like i dunno if you know thats on there or not

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on May 17, 2008, 09:17:02 PM
my friends dad had his liscense plate covered up with a poster that said gay pride on it and he drove around all day untill someone stopped him and was like i dunno if you know thats on there or not

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: We did that to a friend before. Put a huge rainbow and a Hello kitty sticker on the side of his car.