If I ruled the world.....

Started by Colorado700R, September 19, 2008, 11:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

What will I be doing at this resort?.....Oh wait, nevermind, "refreshments"  :lol:  Let me know how I can serve you "massa"!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

and where do i fall into this lil scheme??

and someone has to get dark and dick a quad already, how about pink polarass's  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Colorado700R

Quad ownership is required by all, non compliance shall be dealt with by my Commanding general  :humper:

exentix

Colorado700R

All midwest and east coast Quad shops will be merged into one supershop.   Kenneth (KB) will manage the parts sales and Kenny will rule supreme as Engine builder almighty.  :satan:

exentix

haha there ya go! east coast gets some good stuff now instead of just those californians  :lol:

so really?... where do i come into this plan lol

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on September 19, 2008, 04:15:42 PM
What will I be doing at this resort?.....Oh wait, nevermind, "refreshments"  :lol:  Let me know how I can serve you "massa"!

Peels is here by decreed as the courts official Pharmacist  :grin_nod:

fireman5166

If I ruled the world..... the middle east would be the new texas :clap:
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

exentix

i say colorado for president  :clap: as long as my boy toy title gets removed, or at least show me some perks of the job  :rofl:

Colorado700R

Quote from: exentix on September 19, 2008, 05:24:06 PM
haha there ya go! east coast gets some good stuff now instead of just those californians  :lol:

so really?... where do i come into this plan lol

Exentix is now to be known as Commander of Aaronica midget forces (SOC)  :nun:  

exentix

to i get a whip or a taser or something to keep the mini mini ho's in line ( kyle and dark )  :lol:

Colorado700R

Quote from: fireman5166 on September 19, 2008, 05:26:50 PM
If I ruled the world..... the middle east would be the new texas :clap:

that seems cruel  :rofl:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 19, 2008, 05:24:25 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on September 19, 2008, 04:15:42 PM

Peels is here by decreed as the courts official Pharmacist  :grin_nod:

Sweet I have "a PHd in pure misery!"
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

My first order of buisness would be total annihilation of retard country's, city, and/or states.  My wrath will be felt world wide.  Sherman, Attila the Hun, Genghis Kahn are pussies compared what I would do.  Places that piss me off like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Connecticut, and Denver better invest in lead suits.  Kansas, N. Dakota, Nebraska you're fucked!  Former Soviet Union countries.....If I can't pronounce or spell your name it'll be raining neutrons.  France....."The Birthplace of Democracy" I will gladly scull FERK each and everyone of you.

Apocalypse now mother fuckers 

:lol:

exentix

o GERD  :jaw: my boy title is sure to ensure my survival though  :clap: but with a price  :'(