help finding new 07 se 2 plastics and stickers

Started by dabigbratj, September 15, 2008, 09:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dabigbratj

ok well im going to be converting my colors to a 07 se 2 anyone know where i can get all the plastics also all the correct stickers please let me know :thumbs:
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Krandall

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me know how much you want for your old ones! :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

dabigbratj

well ive always really liked them.and this winter motor is being left alone and so i figured it is time to dolt.and also yours helped.

dabigbratj

and let me know what you want to pay for mine when i get to work im gonna hunt for them i know the hood and tank topper wont be cheap

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 16, 2008, 07:54:34 AM
I wonder who's quad made you want to do that.

:lol:

:lol:  hmmmmmm....

this thread sounds familiar to me. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Yea wanna know what... *off topic*

What the hell.. we didnt' even do a group ride @ SL :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

It was too hard to do since you didn't have a quad.

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

dabigbratj

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 16, 2008, 09:12:19 AM
Common problem after people see my quad.

don't get too excited...it is the SE2 color scheme that does it...not just "your quad" :lol:

Let us know what you find out Jake. Will you be painting your frame blue..like the SE2?

I actually thought about doing this myself. But mine would require paint on the plastics. :confused: 660 never had this color option.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

dabigbratj

i may have frame done want to get plastics and see how it looks with silver frame

Peelz

Quote from: dabigbratj on September 16, 2008, 09:50:47 AM
i may have frame done want to get plastics and see how it looks with silver frame

go to atv's for sale Topics. Look at evlls1's quad. I think it is in the banner as well.  he has Gytr rappy silver and white...painted to look like SE2, frame still silver. Not bad...I was really considering buying it.