Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XI

Started by Flynbyu, September 15, 2008, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

tell me about it! lol we dont even do that in high school anymore...

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on September 18, 2008, 06:12:20 PM
wow peels thats great!

haha ok brad, well my computer skills class, i have this project and we get split into four groups and have to present to 6th graders for 45 minutes (groups are; internet knowledge, my group is online scams, cyber bullying, and online predators) but our teacher today says that the guidance councelor called her and told her we need to adress something to the lil 6th graders. apparently theyre sending nude pics of girls from the middle school around and they actually expelled the kid that started it, and theyre confiscating phones and whoever has the pics is gettin punished too... so i call the girls prosti-tots  :rofl:

studying online predators and cyberbullying?.......boy did you come to the right place..... :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on September 18, 2008, 06:17:02 PM

didn't have cellphones in highschool. if they did they were like 100lbs and carried in dufflebag
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

Quote from: Peels660 on September 18, 2008, 06:19:18 PM
Quote from: exentix on September 18, 2008, 06:17:02 PM

didn't have cellphones in highschool. if they did they were like 100lbs and carried in dufflebag

haha i remember them. what did everybody call them?
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

holy shit i know! lol i had to do a survey about cyberbullying or if ive ever cyberbullied and the first thing that came to mind was my avatar :rofl: i actually laughed when she said we were doing the survey and she just looked at me funny  :rofl:

haha my phones sweet... it slides and has a keyboard and touch screen  8)

Quote from: Peels660 on September 18, 2008, 06:08:46 PM
wa-chiss- last thing you hear before your redneck buddy drives a car into a tree.

or jumps a jeep then hits a tree  :rofl:

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

exentix

darkside94

how do you like it im thinking about getting one  ???
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

exentix

tis badass! lol its pretty cool really, the camera is a little slow but it is crystal clear, some people say teh touch screen is laggy but i dont notice it ?? and you feel cool while txtin cas its got the qwerty  :thumbs:

BRAD

i dont think i could handle to ouch screen. I gots a Blackberry Curve and love it
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: BRAD on September 18, 2008, 06:59:01 PM
i dont think i could handle to ouch screen. I gots a Blackberry Curve and love it

That is good to hear. I have a Blackberry Pearl and like it too. But it looks like I am going to get pushed to the Curve.  Dam crackberries!  :lol:
I carry mine in my pocket and that is why I don't want the curve.
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

BRAD

i carry mine in my pocket and dont even notice it
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

NaturalRaptor

Is there any difference between the two?
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

BRAD

the curve is just alittle bigger i think and may have some different functions on it
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

NaturalRaptor

My boss has one and he says it is like watching TV.  :rofl: