Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XI

Started by Flynbyu, September 15, 2008, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

So... On the lighter side.

work sucks. My boss is making me do shit he's supposed to have done today.... He came over to every one of us here today.. hey... I have this project I need to have done before the end of the day.. can you help me out... its like  :mad: dude, we're already behind.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on September 17, 2008, 10:55:51 AM

work sucks. My boss is making me do shit he's supposed to have done today.... He came over to every one of us here today.. hey... I have this project I need to have done before the end of the day.. can you help me out... its like  :mad: dude, we're already behind.

Work is slow, It's beautiful outside, and I'm stuck behind this desk with you knucka-heads.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

I feel your pain.

I came to work and all my operators had been told to stay home-Lack of work (l.o.w.) 10 am...I got hit with 5 projects...all to be done by 3:00....and not enough people to do them.. Feast or Famine!  :mad:  I love the printing industry. :rolleyes:  Sometimes, amphetamine production doesn't look so bad! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

anybody have any good sites for online games? to kill some time on lunch?
the crazy contraption one was awesome!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on September 17, 2008, 11:00:13 AM

I feel your pain.

I came to work and all my operators had been told to stay home-Lack of work (l.o.w.) 10 am...I got hit with 5 projects...all to be done by 3:00....and not enough people to do them.. Feast or Famine!  :mad:  I love the printing industry. :rolleyes:  Sometimes, amphetamine production doesn't look so bad! :lol:

If you were tweaking you'd be done by now.

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on September 17, 2008, 11:01:39 AM

don't start that $hit again!  I just got over that one. I was hooked. :lol:

Krandall

Quote from: Peels660 on September 17, 2008, 11:02:50 AM

don't start that $hit again!  I just got over that one. I was hooked. :lol:

I know, I loved it, just somethin to kill 1 hour. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 17, 2008, 11:02:25 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on September 17, 2008, 11:00:13 AM

I feel your pain.

If you were tweaking you'd be done by now.

idea for new ad campaign! :rofl: or preddy's new sig........ :poke:

Flynbyu

Killsometime .com has some good games, and Ebaumsworld.com does too.

There is a game called "Lightning Break" I love to play on Ebaumsworld.com very cool.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

:lol: got this junk email from pro-choice goofballs today, read choices at the bottom:

Dear Eric,

We asked and you delivered.

We received more than 6,000 great bumper-sticker slogans calling out the McCain-Palin ticket for being radically anti-choice.

Vote for the best one, so that Americans will have the facts when they vote on Nov. 4.

We asked for bumper-sticker slogan ideas, and you delivered...more than 6,000 of them! Narrowing them down was tough, but we've picked what we think are the five best—the ones that best capture the threat John McCain and Sarah Palin pose to our reproductive freedom and privacy.

Now the ball is in your court. You vote. You decide which one best says that the McCain-Palin ticket is on the radical anti-choice fringe.

Here are the great options you'll have to choose from:

McCain-Palin: 15th Century Solutions for the 21st Century
McCain-Palin: The Anti-Choice
McCain-Palin: The Bridge to No Choice!
McCain-Palin: (Supreme) Courting Disaster
With McCain-Palin...There is NO Choice!

socalrappy700

That topic is a VERY touchy subject and I suggest we keep that one off the forum. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum