Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XI

Started by Flynbyu, September 15, 2008, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

he just lost the sexual predator vote!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

Quote from: Peels660 on September 17, 2008, 09:35:38 AM

well thats kills his chances of winning in his hometown
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

Just have preddy or peels run w/ Brian as VP. They'll get the meth head/crack whore market. makes up for the loss in the predatory category. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

BRAD

Quote from: Krandall on September 17, 2008, 09:39:31 AM
Just have preddy or peels run w/ Brian as VP. They'll get the meth head/crack whore market. makes up for the loss in the predatory category. :lol:

yeah he would be set then
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Colorado700R

Quote from: BRAD on September 17, 2008, 09:37:34 AM

NAh Brian's a smart guy, he'd just put a sign at his campaign headquarters...

"Free Girlscouts"

"Cookies"

BRAD

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 17, 2008, 09:40:17 AM
Quote from: BRAD on September 17, 2008, 09:37:34 AM

NAh Brian's a smart guy, he'd just put a sign at his campaign headquarters...

"Free Girlscouts"

"Cookies"

:rofl: he would definently win then
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

I'd preach to the Evangelicals like Bush did the last two elections. That's how he won.....Talk about changing abortion, act like I have morals, and do the exact opposite. Invade a country, spread our armed forces thin and cut their pay and benefits, do nothing for our economy, and smile when I'm on TV.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on September 17, 2008, 09:48:09 AM
I'd preach to the Evangelicals like Bush did the last two elections. That's how he won.....Talk about changing abortion, act like I have morals, and do the exact opposite. Invade a country, spread our armed forces thin and cut their pay and benefits, do nothing for our economy, and smile when I'm on TV.

~Brian

Told you he was a smart guy  :rofl:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on September 17, 2008, 09:48:09 AM

~Brian

Ouch, some mad hate going there.  And I didn't see him doing the exact opsite that he said, but then again, i don't watch the news.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Isn't politics now-a-days about being 2 or even 3 faced?
Tell the public what thye want to hear. Smile on TV, go back stage. say f*ck em' all. do it your way.  meet up w/ your fellow lobbyists. Make them happy. Suck them off. wash, rinse, and repeat.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Not quite.  If you listen to the news and the bull shit they are slinging then yes.  But you have to look at how people are voting....or not voting.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

+1 Krandall.

Yeah, I got some hate going on...For the last 6 years. I almost bought a shirt four years ago that said "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for the asshole."

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

I couldn't vote for a man that had the view of the military that he did.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 17, 2008, 09:57:07 AM
Not quite.  If you listen to the news and the bull shit they are slinging then yes.  But you have to look at how people are voting....or not voting.

Exactly. It's how they are voting. I'm all for seeing how they are voting. I'd like to see a percetage of: What they said on TV matches how they voted.

Another thing I don't like.. I've been looking @ bills that go thrgouh.. why do they feel they have to pile in 100 things into one bill. There's one main topic. the others get put on the back burner, and no light is shown onto them. then its passed and its like... oh yea, by the way....

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on September 17, 2008, 10:00:50 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 17, 2008, 09:57:07 AM

Exactly. It's how they are voting. I'm all for seeing how they are voting. I'd like to see a percetage of: What they said on TV matches how they voted.

Another thing I don't like.. I've been looking @ bills that go thrgouh.. why do they feel they have to pile in 100 things into one bill. There's one main topic. the others get put on the back burner, and no light is shown onto them. then its passed and its like... oh yea, by the way....

That's why I look at how they vote and read the bills.  So many times both sides will attach things to a popular bill. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum