softball bat for sale

Started by realdeal, September 06, 2008, 07:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realdeal

This is a used Easton 2008 SCN10BH Synergy Power Brett Helmer softball bat. It is 34-30oz. This bat is not asa certified. This bat has alot of pop to it. I have hit about 5 or 6 homeruns since ive had it. Bat has normal wear from the amount of hits i have put on it. I am wanting to go back to a 26-28oz bat though. It has went through about 4 tournaments and 5 or 6 batting practice. It still has a little ways to go before it opens up all the way. It has been said that around 1200 swings is when they are broke in decent. I probably have less than half that many swings on it. (300-400 i would guess)It was purchased on 8-11-08 and i have the receipt for it too.. (296.73) For sale for 180 bucks.. LMK
The bat has a one year warranty from easton. Here are the specs on the bat itself.

CNT Carbon Nanotube technology and Patented IMX - Integrated MatriX technology strengthens composite structures, optimizing designs and materials for maximum performance
Patented Extended Flex design lengthens the sweet spot by increasing the barrel flex towards the contour and end of the bat to provide maximum performance along the entire length of the barrel
12" Barrel design with endload for increased power
Hottest 100+ MPH performance
Easton Brett Helmer Softball Bat Signature Series Model
Ultra-thin 29/32" handle with Pro-Tack cushioned grip
Does not comply with current ASA Bat Performance Standards
Does comply with all other major softball association Bat Performance Standards in effect as of January 1, 2007 ? USSSA, NSA, ISA, SSUSA and ISF

any questions feel free to write me and ask.. thanks
i can get pics if someone is interested
CUSTOM 06 RAPTOR 700

FORMERLY KNOWN AS RAP7HUNDRED

Kitts

Sounds like a good deal. The league I play in is ASA rules and you wouldn't believe how intensly they check the bats, otherwise I'd be all over this. A bump for ya anyways.

Colorado700R

Quote from: Kitts on September 07, 2008, 07:48:06 PM
Sounds like a good deal. The league I play in is ASA rules and you wouldn't believe how intensly they check the bats, otherwise I'd be all over this. A bump for ya anyways.

Same here  :(  Damn softball Nazis  :mad: