purchase questions about the 700 raptor

Started by pcrepairman, September 05, 2008, 04:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcrepairman

hi everybody new to the site, i love the new raptor 700 and i am going to buy one but i have some questions.

First of all i will probabally finance it, was wonderin how much a month it would cost and if you have to have a down payment.And if so how much. And will there be a credit check done. Any help would be great thanks :)

Flynbyu

Credit check, yes.

Payment is going to depend on sale price, down payment, term, and intrest rate.

Welcome aboard.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

darkside94

Warning - Dont wait for more than a month to buy. You will be persecuted. I know first hand  :mad:
Check out ATVtraderonline.com they have some good deals on there for new quads and may help you find the best price.
Have fun  :thumbs:
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

Peelz

Quote from: pcrepairman on September 05, 2008, 04:37:40 PM
hi everybody new to the site, i love the new raptor 700 and i am going to buy one but i have some questions.

First of all i will probabally finance it, was wonderin how much a month it would cost and if you have to have a down payment.And if so how much. And will there be a credit check done. Any help would be great thanks :)

Expect mid to high one-hundreds.  I would suggest a bank or credit union. Yamaha credit uses one of the other credit companies' networks. Interest will be much higher. I decided against it.

Higher down payment=lower interest, lower payment. Now...go get it! 8)

darkside...I am rollin da' floor. You make me feel guilty. :( I am truly sorry...NOT! go get a quad! :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

pcrepairman

darkside94

Oh and im not sure if you have this there
but we have this local paper of classifieds that comes out once a week
and they advertise some good promotions on there too

zx10r203

I will be going to my local dealer tomorrow to check out a 09 SE.  I figured with a $2000-2500 down I should be in the low $100's per month depending on the interest rate.  I can't wait any longer.

FoundArealQuad

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

zx10r203

Quote from: Polarass525 on September 05, 2008, 10:00:58 PM
Don't get raped on the deal :thumbs:

I talked to the sales guy today and was quoted a out-the-door price under the MSRP with no delivery charge, no set-up charge.

darkside94

hey zx10r203 look out for some promotions
i have seen outlaw 525's brand new for 5200
so that could be your ticket  :thumbs:

russ-russ

Quote from: darkside94 on September 06, 2008, 07:41:16 AM
hey zx10r203 look out for some promotions
i have seen outlaw 525's brand new for 5200
so that could be your ticket  :thumbs:

Except that it's an outlaw  :puke:

j/k, if that's your thing then go for it.

darkside94

no i was just saying that you can find some good promotions
regularly an outlaw is like 7300 and i correct
well that is 2100 off msrp

Peelz

Quote from: darkside94 on September 06, 2008, 09:59:31 AM
no i was just saying that you can find some good promotions
regularly an outlaw is like 7300 and i correct
well that is 2100 off msrp

you are correct. Check arounnd. I almost went that way......ALMOST! :lol: Selling for around 5500 all over the place. :thumbs: Not as cool as the rappy, but you will have fun. Decent ride with the IRS. SHHHH  Don't tell the other members here I said that!   :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

darkside94

damn it im just tryin to say check around for promotions and sales before jumping right into it
im not saying anything about the outlaws except as a reference of a promotion  :rolleyes:

Peelz

Quote from: darkside94 on September 06, 2008, 08:43:18 PM
damn it im just tryin to say check around for promotions and sales before jumping right into it
im not saying anything about the outlaws except as a reference of a promotion  :rolleyes:

I was agreeing with ya'!   :lol: