College Football Kickoff!

Started by Flynbyu, August 30, 2008, 01:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkside94

i dont watch nfl
theyre like a bunch of snotty nose rich bitches
except adrianne peterson(sp)
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

Flynbyu

Adrian is the man. Met him at an OU practice.

He's huge.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

darkside94

seriously?
i put bets on him to be like number 3 rb for the season
but he got injured  :(
i think he would kick darren mcfaddens ass
but others disagree

Flynbyu

Quote from: darkside94 on September 03, 2008, 03:39:26 PM
seriously?
i put bets on him to be like number 3 rb for the season
but he got injured  :(
i think he would kick darren mcfaddens ass
but others disagree

I predicted Adrian would be rookie of the year/leading rusher.

I was correct.

I saw DMac in Jim Grizzle Tire 6 months ago in Fort Smith (Jim Grizzle played for University of Arkansas and has a ton of custom wheels). He was getting something done to his Crown Vic. There are tons of pictures on the wall of Jim and Jerry Jones, Troy Aikman (UCLA grad), Barry Switzer, and just about everyone who played on the 1964 Arkansas National Championship team, plus autographs of guys that went pro that went to U of A.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

OU is rolling Cinci now.

It was close until the third quarter and OU started pulling away.

Four mintues left, OU 52 Cinci 20.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: SUB454 on August 30, 2008, 02:15:04 PM
F'N USC......21 point's in the 1st qtr already.....I HATE THE TROJANS

Join the club Sub, ND guy here.   

Mad Dog

Sooners have another breezy schedule.  Brian's going to be increasingly unbearable this year I can tell, so I'll keep my involvement in this thread to a minimum.  OU will be in the BCS if Mizzou doesn't squash them in the Big 12 title game.

Rich Rodriguez bailed on WVU and they have fallen on their face, despite reasonable talent levels.  Michigan isn't a top tier team this year, but one would have thought they were good enough to keep their head above water outside of the BCS conferences.  It will be a disappointing year for Rich, probably 7 wins and certainly no more than 8.

OSU didn't look good today, but I still think Sanchez is over-rated and if Beanie is back next week it'll be a good game.  OSU CAN win, they have the talent and capability but it's dependent on their execution and IMO that's been a problem.  Even if they lose it wouldn't keep them from rolling the big 10 and getting another shot at a big name team in a BCS bowl, or perhaps even more satisfying an OSU vs OU BCS matchup (not the title game of course) and shut Brian up once and for all.

My spartans lost that game against Cal and didn't look organized today in their blowout of EMU.  I'm looking forward to Notre Dame.  Newsflash, Charlie sucks and ND's legacy is going to be just as famous for continued failure.  The Spartans won't be big 10 champs this year but I'm still going to have a good time watching. 

Plus Sparty is a way cooler mascot than some pansy ass land speculator vying for a hunk of barren wasteland in the middle of nowhere.  GO SPARTANS!!! :thumbs:

Colorado700R

We have 11 championship rings MD(more than any other team).  I wear them on all ten fingers, if you can guess where I wear the eleventh you can kiss it  :bird:

ND stuggled today, but hey, after last season I'll take any win.

Aaron

darkside94

Florida Gators - 26
Miami 'Canes - 3
Despite some early kinks the "Swamp" boys got it going.  :clap:

Mad Dog

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 06, 2008, 08:35:03 PM
We have 11 championship rings MD(more than any other team).  I wear them on all ten fingers, if you can guess where I wear the eleventh you can kiss it  :bird:

Aaron

Yep you have 11, too bad the latest was 20 years ago and only 3 are in the last 50 years.

In the past 50 years the following teams have been more successful in terms of national championships:
bama 4
usc 5
okla 4
miami 5
nebraska 5

Your legacy is just that, memories of the past.

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: Flynbyu on September 03, 2008, 04:22:06 PM

Boomer Sooner bitches.

:lol:

~Brian

I just spit my water across the room!  :lol: I hate Austin, those  O0 have bumper stickers that say KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD. Go back to San Francisco.  :box:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Colorado700R

Quote from: Mad Dog on September 06, 2008, 09:20:08 PM

Aaron

Yep you have 11, too bad the latest was 20 years ago and only 3 are in the last 50 years.

In the past 50 years the following teams have been more successful in terms of national championships:
bama 4
usc 5
okla 4
miami 5
nebraska 5

How many does Mich State have?   Now, get back to your co, co, cooler water boy er.er.eeeer

:rofl:

darkside94

i had a teacher in 6th grade
a bible teacher to be exact
and he kept braggin bout michigan
so i told him " and i bet that you can fit that many rings in your ass at one time huh"
he left one month later...

Mad Dog

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 06, 2008, 09:50:49 PM
Quote from: Mad Dog on September 06, 2008, 09:20:08 PM

Aaron

bama 4
usc 5
okla 4
miami 5
nebraska 5

How many does Mich State have?   Now, get back to your co, co, cooler water boy er.er.eeeer

:rofl:

Even the waterboy won a bowl game... 8)

BTW, you may want to re-check that "most championships" claim.  Looks like you owe Princeton and Yale an apology.

http://www.ncaa.com/history/default.aspx?id=91434