Would like to see sent messages

Started by Danny T, August 19, 2008, 08:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny T

I would like to be able to see my sent messages. Sometimes i make people an offer and they respond a while later and i forget what i offered them!

Maybe im not just seeing how to do it?

Thanks.

Krandall

There is a setting for this actually.

If you go into your profile:

On the left click "Personal Message Options"

Put a check box on "Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default."

And Vioala  :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

I wonder who showed you how to do that.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on August 19, 2008, 10:08:16 AM
I wonder who showed you how to do that.

You didn't tell me. You just called me an idiot because I didn't know it was a setting and you did it for me..

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

I thought I called you a dumb ass that time.  Some times you have to help geek squad out.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on August 19, 2008, 10:23:45 AM
I thought I called you a dumb ass that time.  Some times you have to help geek squad out.

It's gotta be hard keeping track of all that with you building 4 WOW profiles and playing 3 D&D games at the same time.

:P

Flynbyu

That, or go to your profile and click "last posts of this person" at the bottom of the page.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Danny T

sweet you guys are so damn helpful. now can some one come adjust my valves for me????hahahaha :rofl:

Flynbyu

Quote from: dmx434343 on August 19, 2008, 11:43:23 AM
sweet you guys are so damn helpful. now can some one come adjust my valves for me????hahahaha :rofl:

I think we have a tutorial for that too.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Danny T

haha i know there is a tutorial for that too but im too scared to attempt it. maybe if someone made a YOUTUBE video doing it. wow i would donate to that person!!!

Colorado700R

Quote from: dmx434343 on August 19, 2008, 12:00:47 PM
haha i know there is a tutorial for that too but im too scared to attempt it. maybe if someone made a YOUTUBE video doing it. wow i would donate to that person!!!

you don't want Krandall doing that.  He believes anything on tape is clothing optional  :confused:

BRAD

Quote from: Colorado700R on August 19, 2008, 12:04:58 PM

you don't want Krandall doing that.  He believes anything on tape is clothing optional  :confused:

he dont believe that. that is his life motto
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Colorado700R

Quote from: BRAD on August 19, 2008, 12:07:27 PM

he dont believe that. that is his life motto

"where did I put that pipe wrench?"
"whoopsie"

:confused: :puke:

Flynbyu

Only in summer months.

Walking outside in Minnesota with the full monty in winter = frozen appendage.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on August 19, 2008, 12:33:02 PM

Only in summer months.

Walking outside in Minnesota with the full monty in winter = frozen appendage.

~Brian

Is that why he always asks if we want a popcicle?  :confused: