Dyno Sheet of my Kenz 797 *PIC*

Started by digitalhearing, August 08, 2008, 06:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digitalhearing

I had David at Rooster Built dynotune my quad this week.  He was able to get a little more power and created a smoother curve than was in the bike.  Thanks David for your all of your effort and everyone that has contributed to getting this motor where it is today.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

russ-russ

Kenny

KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

83 hp? pfffttt. whatever...... ???

j/k  :rockon: That is nearly twice what my 660 hits :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

digitalhearing

Thanks guys, now If I can keep it up on all 4's  :P  and not roll the bitch at the finish line.   :'(

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

Peelz

Quote from: digitalhearing on August 08, 2008, 07:54:55 PM
Thanks guys, now If I can keep it up on all 4's  :P  and not roll the bitch at the finish line.   :'(

Grant

no doubt! 83 hp is no good when you're on your back! :grin_nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

SUB454

DIRECTDRIVE

RaptorRandy

Damn Grant......that's pretty good for a bandaided OEM 105mm bore with one of them evac valves that only work if your motors shit   :lol:  Why hell, that thing may be faster than a speeding Bullet now  :grin_nod:

Good going my friend.....glad to see your getting the most out of your combination  :thumbs:

Randy

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

RaptorRandy

Those right there are the highest numbers a single cylinder 4 stroke has put down on that dyno to date.

Eventually that will change   :P     :lol:

digitalhearing

Thanks Randy, this motor has always been strong-- (after the head gasket problem was solved).  I know not to sleep with both eyes shut cause everyone is gunn'n to be at the top first.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

digitalhearing

Quote from: SUB454 on August 08, 2008, 09:09:36 PM
Looks Great brotha :thumbs:

Thanks Big Mike, I needed some power with the extra heavy (and safer) parts I am putting back on this quad.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

Bert

digitalhearing

Quote from: Bert on August 09, 2008, 08:23:19 AM
That's just crazy Grant   :thumbs:
Yea, I think it will be crazy fun with this new found tq from Rooster Built.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !