Dunefest 2008 Discussion and *Photos*

Started by digitalhearing, August 03, 2008, 09:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

digitalhearing

Oh Yea, that is a street bike motor.  Here is a video of Overrated winning even with a full on Wheelie.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

Peelz

that's a pretty quick bike that can recover from that. :thumbs: I love wheelies. I would lose the race, though, I would just keep wheelieing. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

digitalhearing

This Forum Rocks !

preddy08

LOL, funny you say that peels. When I was in walden racing that  804 I got a bad start and tried to play catch up. So I just wheelied the entire track and picked up a couple bike lengths....lol
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

digitalhearing

I love to watch guys that can hang a long wheelies at high speeds. 

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on August 04, 2008, 03:14:35 PM
LOL, funny you say that peels. When I was in walden racing that  804 I got a bad start and tried to play catch up. So I just wheelied the entire track and picked up a couple bike lengths....lol

sweet! :clap:  might as well! I did that at Little Sahara racing a bunch of other quads. I had never drag raced before , period. I got left in the dust, so.....wheelie time. :rofl:

stop posting your vids, digital. I am getting impatient for my trip and I am jealous. :grin_nod:

digitalhearing

Peels, your trip will come soon enough, quad'n is a blast !
here is a local guy Johnathan 16yo, he gets off the line consistantly.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

sandaddy

`06 780 Duner   Sandaddys Kid
`07 686 Duner   The "Spare"
`08 727 Duner    Dad`s Bike
`09 843 Duner    Dad`s Super Duner
`08 Z400 Duner  Moms` Bike
`10 Da Rzr        The Family Toy

digitalhearing

Sanddaddy, we missed you last weekend  :( 

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

1FST690

Here is the Thumper Wars winner. Ran 5.84- 5.95 on a 5.75 dial in

[attachment deleted by admin]
04 686 Duner
02 NMR 650+ modified "High Mainenance"
02 Scrambler 500
02 Sportsman 500HO ( For Sale )

Peelz

Quote from: digitalhearing on August 04, 2008, 04:17:21 PM
Peels, your trip will come soon enough, quad'n is a blast !
here is a local guy Johnathan 16yo, he gets off the line consistantly.

Grant

Nice! love seeing those full torque wheelies. I have never actually seen a "sanctioned" quad drag race. Definitely in my "bucketlist" LOL I have seen a couple of Raptor vs Banshee wars with built quads. But nothing like that with lights and roped off lanes. Very cool. :thumbs:

digitalhearing

Nice Win Frank! I don't think the king of the hill was any happier than you were on Saturday afternoon at Dunefest.   :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

digitalhearing

Jeff (JJ & A) is one of the most consistant in the closest lane.

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

digitalhearing

Jeff wins another one against the Monsterquad bike !

Grant
This Forum Rocks !