LCD screen for thePCIII

Started by Bosco, August 03, 2008, 09:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bosco

Does anybody use this product? Is it worth the price? How difficult is it to download maps too? In your opinion what are the pros and cons.

Kamakazi

i havent quite brought myself to buy one yet, we can get them here at work, but 300$ could be better spent on a stroker crank :rolleyes:
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Bosco

Quote from: kamakazi on August 04, 2008, 10:10:24 AM
i havent quite brought myself to buy one yet, we can get them here at work, but 300$ could be better spent on a stroker crank :rolleyes:

...The stroker crank and big bore are scheduled for this winter!!... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:...

..300.00..not me,....maybe 250.00....My question was about the LCD!!...NOT a crank!!...sigh!!

Kamakazi

they are designed mainly for motor bikes, but they are designed to be weather resistant an permanent mount.  if you want the cool thing on the block, id get it, and im sure that the maps are installed via a sd card, it looks like they have a really decent interface
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"