Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: anyone wear Gaerne SG10 ??????  (Read 816 times)

Offline BADRAP08

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
    • Email
anyone wear Gaerne SG10 ??????
« on: August 03, 2008, 07:08:27 PM »
trying to decide between alpine star tech8, tech10 or these Gaerne SG10's.They look bad ass imo but that dont mean shit if they arent comfy.

http://www.revzilla.com/product/gaerne-sg10-special-edition-boots

thanks for any input :thumbs:
08 700R SE

Offline who else but rk

• Street Cred: 17
    • Email
Re: anyone wear Gaerne SG10 ??????
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 07:18:25 PM »
they are bad ass boots. they are the runner up to the tech 10s when it coems to them. the tech 10s are sweet, but i recently returned mine for another pair of tech 8s. i love the tech 8s so much. there great comfy boots. thevtech 10s are verry trick but verry stiff and verry tight around the ankles. there are pretty comfy but imo the 8s are more comfy and have a better feel.i was looking t the sg10s but i love alpinestars. they have great boots and great customer service.. looks at all the pro ( motocross/supercross) there all wearing tech 10s and tech 8s. verry few are wearing others.

also keep this in mind- the tech 10 is a strictly mx boot- thats what it was made for. if you get mud on the pegs the
tech 10s will become verry slippery on the pegs. and when pushing your bike.quad out of mud or on the trail the boots are verry slippery. the tech 8s are a better water proof boot and have a more grippy sole
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Offline BADRAP08

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
    • Email
Re: anyone wear Gaerne SG10 ??????
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 08:20:57 PM »
thanks rk  :thumbs: ive heard the same about the tech 8's ive got a buddy whos swears by them and will wear nothing else he told me he had the tech10 but they were to stiff and the tech 8's feel almost pre-broke in, i ride mainly desert, rocky trails and dunes so mud isnt an issue for me, i currently have the fox comp 5 and the buckles are trashing my plastics, plus the have no support real POS imo but they threw those plus fox V2 pilot helmet, fox 360 pants, and fox paw protector gloves and scott desert goggles in with the rappy when i bought it so i cant complain
08 700R SE