Powder Coating at its finest !!! *PIC**

Started by digitalhearing, July 31, 2008, 11:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digitalhearing

Here is a pic of my new 4-wheel addiction A arms I purchased from KBR and Holeshot designs.  Paul at Mid Valley, again did an outstanding job on these A arms and spindles.  This picture doesn't do it much justice, because out in the sun these have metal flakes that glisten and the coating looks deep and multi colored.  Thanks again Paul for the great job ! 

Grant
Mid Valley Metal Works 503-758-9922 ask paul for the Hot August Special    :grin_nod:
This Forum Rocks !

socalrappy700

Sweet!!!  Now get those on your bike and make him your bitch on the hill!

:clap:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

digitalhearing

This Forum Rocks !

socalrappy700

Does anyone know a good powder coater that has a kenz built bike looking for business?

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

powder coater

Jason for Presedent !

digitalhearing

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 31, 2008, 11:18:00 AM
Does anyone know a good powder coater that has a kenz built bike looking for business?

Send it to me, (the Kenz guy) and i'll get your parts done, only thing is my prices might leaving your wallet a little dry.  ???

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

jwraptor

how much do those weigh compared to stock?

socalrappy700

Quote from: digitalhearing on July 31, 2008, 11:22:22 AM

Send it to me, (the Kenz guy) and i'll get your parts done, only thing is my prices might leaving your wallet a little dry.  ???

Grant

I just worry that if you like the parts I may not see them back as well as my money.  Guess I'm stuck with that Rocket factory guy.

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

digitalhearing

1 side, upper and lower is 2 lbs, 12oz's total.  that would be 5 lbs8oz's for all 4.  That weight does not include A arm end caps or the bushings, just raw A arms and no heim/ball joints.  Anyone got a set of stockers that you can finish this equasion?

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

digitalhearing

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 31, 2008, 12:39:03 PM
Quote from: digitalhearing on July 31, 2008, 11:22:22 AM

Grant

I just worry that if you like the parts I may not see them back as well as my money.  Guess I'm stuck with that Rocket factory guy.

I hear ya,,,, I just try to pretend he's got a Kenz build, and my day goes much better.   :thumbs:

Grant

This Forum Rocks !

socalrappy700

Quote from: digitalhearing on July 31, 2008, 12:41:43 PM
1 side, upper and lower is 2 lbs, 12oz's total.  that would be 5 lbs8oz's for all 4.  That weight does not include A arm end caps or the bushings, just raw A arms and no heim/ball joints.  Anyone got a set of stockers that you can finish this equasion?

Grant

I have a set at home, I'll check it out tonight.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

powder coater

O Boys I wood love to be a Kenz guy. i realy would but I just dont see the point in racing if you cant be first. :clap:
Jason for Presedent !

socalrappy700

Quote from: powder coater on July 31, 2008, 04:08:55 PM
O Boys I wood love to be a Kenz guy. i realy would but I just dont see the point in racing if you cant be first. :clap:

Now if we could just get you to run your bike.

:rofl:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

powder coater

How dare you suggest I dont run my bike.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Jason for Presedent !

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum