For those with an Evac valve.....

Started by Kenny, July 30, 2008, 08:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Damn, I just read all 12 pages.   ::)

I hope he lets this one go, I've always found Ron to be a great guy in the past.  I hope this is just a fluke.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Troy

I'm sure Ron's not a bad guy at all, he just has a history of calling out Kenny every chance he gets, look at any post he has made in a Kenny thread and it's always been stirring the pot

Colorado700R

I got $20 on the redneck, who's in ?

:lol:

socalrappy700

Quote from: troywcc on July 30, 2008, 09:01:29 PM
I'm sure Ron's not a bad guy at all, he just has a history of calling out Kenny every chance he gets, look at any post he has made in a Kenny thread and it's always been stirring the pot

I have no idea why he has it in for Kenny.  He's good people in my book.  Kinda cute too.   :humper:

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

J-HILT

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 30, 2008, 09:05:24 PM
Quote from: troywcc on July 30, 2008, 09:01:29 PM

I have no idea why he has it in for Kenny.  He's good people in my book.  Kinda cute too.   :humper:

Ok you just took it to far.. I will say his daughter is cute but you sick :mad: ...I hope he wonders over to this site sometime. When I first read it and then seiign Kenny pop up..FCKIN hillarious. Shit the way he is going he should start up a new career...Grave digging :rofl: :clap: :rofl: :lol: :lol:
**Racers Edge**
** Wild Ones Racing**
CNC Head
14:1 Cp Piston
X-4 Cam
+2TB *Kennys*
PCIII
Dynatek Ignition
LTE Dual Exhaust
Can't give away all my tricks

Troy

"Darlin, you look finer'n a new set a snow tires"

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Kenny on July 30, 2008, 08:54:24 PM
Cock-eyed.....That's what he'd be...... how did you guy miss that one?! DOH!!

Focker.........your killing me here  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just spit snoose all over my monitor   ::) :lol:

Kenny

It must be f :mad: ck with the hillbilly week....My son says I sound like a cross between Yosemite Sam, and Foghorn Leghorn. He lost his cartoon privileges :rofl:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Troy

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there

Peelz

WOW, that's alot of arguing over 1.5-2 hp. I personally think it is a good idea. WHen you are trying to squeze every last ounce of power out of an engine. Why not evacuate the cranckase? They would be sealed from the factory otherwise... might as well not let more air back in. You are not actually gaining hp, but rather losing less. :thumbs: Sounds efficient. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: Kenny on July 30, 2008, 09:18:32 PM
It must be f :mad: ck with the hillbilly week....My son says I sound like a cross between Yosemite Sam, and Foghorn Leghorn. He lost his cartoon privileges :rofl:

I would ALSO have to agree with your son! :rofl:

damn hillbillies!  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

I dont know about you, but 2HP for 75 bucks is damn cheap!!!

Does this mean that I have lost my shit starting crown??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

socalrappy700

looks like there is a new king of the shit starting.   Sorry Shawn, hand over your crown.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 31, 2008, 08:31:20 AM
looks like there is a new king of the shit starting.   Sorry Shawn, hand over your crown.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

It was fun while it lasted. I know Randy enjoyed it, he just might want to check his blood pressure.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

socalrappy700

I'm just glad you two are getting along.  I'm not one to rule with an iron fist.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum