Stepbrother

Started by Gaber, July 26, 2008, 11:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaber

Mother of holy crap.  Jesus H f'n shit, this was the funniest GD movie I've ever seen.  At one moment, I laughed so hard, I blacked out and saw stars for about 30 seconds.  It's a must see.  GD it was a funny sob!!!  :grin_nod:

exentix

now i really wanna see it... i went to the movies the other day with my gf and we were gonna watch it but its reated r which i didnt no and i dont have an id so we couldnt get in...  :mad:

Livingmylife93

Quote from: exentix on July 27, 2008, 09:26:17 AM
now i really wanna see it... i went to the movies the other day with my gf and we were gonna watch it but its reated r which i didnt no and i dont have an id so we couldnt get in...  :mad:
y didnt you just get a ticket to a differant movie, and walk into it later?  :confused:

yea, i really want to see it too.

Peelz

Cool, I wanna see it.

here's a linkey to the member movie rating thread. Put your reviews there so it is easier to find :thumbs:

http://www.raptorsource.com/forum/index.php?topic=787.0

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

Quote from: Livingmylife93 on July 27, 2008, 10:30:48 AM
y didnt you just get a ticket to a differant movie, and walk into it later?  :confused:

well u see i would... but, the dude that operates the projector works for my dad so he knows me and the ticket lady, who comes in and checks to make sure nothing is wrong during the movie, is his wife so they both know me and they would call my dad and it get grounded for months

Livingmylife93

Quote from: exentix on July 27, 2008, 06:23:02 PM
Quote from: Livingmylife93 on July 27, 2008, 10:30:48 AM

well u see i would... but, the dude that operates the projector works for my dad so he knows me and the ticket lady, who comes in and checks to make sure nothing is wrong during the movie, is his wife so they both know me and they would call my dad and it get grounded for months
Got ya. Good move not doing it then lol..

darkside94

no one even checks at my theater  :P sometimes there isnt even a person to check if you have a ticket at all
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

RR34

our has these random ass backdoors right next to all of the theaters so i just go in there. they are never locked ???
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Colorado700R

Quote from: RR34 on July 28, 2008, 10:08:21 AM
our has these random ass backdoors right next to all of the theaters so i just go in there. they are never locked ???

Must........Resisit.......Quote........Change.................. :'(

exentix

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 28, 2008, 12:13:02 PM

:rofl: do it!!!

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 28, 2008, 12:13:02 PM

why?  :grin_nod:
But RR is not old enough for one of those theatres. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

ERMAHGERD that movie is great  :rofl:

just got back from watching it with my dad brother and gf... i will say it wasnt the greatest with my 11 year old brother and my dad there tho haha but other than that the movie was BA  :lol: hilarious!!  :rofl:

kyledvor61