Need help with my in dash dvd player

Started by blueyamaha, July 24, 2008, 07:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisGuyAlex

depends on the brand.....that won't work on a high end alpine unit....i tried it on my buddy's.....he's got the one with the detachable screen
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

Sand84

Quote from: ThisGuyAlex on July 25, 2008, 03:04:45 PM
depends on the brand.....that won't work on a high end alpine unit....i tried it on my buddy's.....he's got the one with the detachable screen

Works Fine on Eclipse, JVC and Jensen..  The ones I put in...
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Kamakazi

on ebay, just search your jansen deck, and i garantee it will come up
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

blueyamaha

Thanks for all the replys guys in going to try the adding a switch between the parking brake and grounding it to the truck. I hate doing the sequence. But I don't mind if I can just get the damn thing to work. Funny thing is i wanna play some of my vids of Wheelin videos I made.
I be in the garage. Ill let you guys kno wow it went!!

jmitch660

Quote from: pj4553 on July 25, 2008, 09:38:58 AM
Quote from: Temptation on July 25, 2008, 09:33:19 AM
Quote from: pj4553 on July 24, 2008, 11:03:45 PM
Just go to autozone and get a switch. Attach the p-brake wire from the dvd player to one end and ground the other with anoter piece of wire. The dvd player thinks the switch is the p-brake so you can just turn the switch on and off instead of using the p-brake. :thumbs:

That is how mine is and it works perfect   Read your manual see if there is a sequence you have to do  Mine when I start a DVD I have switch on then shut it off for 5 seconds and turn on again and it works fine

This is true. I have to turn mine on-off-on for it to work.
Same thing for mine, I've got a Pioneer flip-out and I got a switch under the dash to bypass the park brake...

blueyamaha

I tried today to put a switch to bypass the P brake No luck got pissed and went on working on something else. Ill have my cuz Fix it he's smart with this stuff.

Sand84

Quote from: blueyamaha on July 27, 2008, 06:47:16 PM
I tried today to put a switch to bypass the P brake No luck got pissed and went on working on something else. Ill have my cuz Fix it he's smart with this stuff.

What model radio? 
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

blueyamaha

Quote from: Sand84 on July 27, 2008, 08:30:05 PM
Quote from: blueyamaha on July 27, 2008, 06:47:16 PM

What model radio? 

Its a Jensen  VM9312HD