talked to ortho after my crash (pic of wrist and arm before surgery added

Started by jwraptor, July 23, 2008, 05:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwraptor

The raptor plastic was scraped up good and broke subframe slightly :lol: find out more after surgery.

Now my self the ortho thought my shoulder will be ok in 6 weeks, my wrist on the other hand has to have a plate and screws put in it.  Tomorrow is the day  :'(.

[attachment deleted by admin]

socalrappy700

Good luck bro.  I hope things get better.  Make sure to keep us posted.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

by the looks of your quad, I didn't think it was gonna be all that good. Good luck, hope the pain is short lived. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Bert

Livingmylife93

devildog108

it BLOWS....have 2 pins in my left wrist from falling 23 feet.  I still have problems to this day.  Only word of advice i have, do the physicla therapy as much as you feasibly can, pain and all.  I now have arthritis in my left wrist and Im only 32!!  Good luck, and rememeber, pain meds rock no matter what time it is.....

04 Rappy with some stuff

Krandall

That sucks man. Get some R&R. you'll be back in no time! 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

jwraptor

Surgery was succesful and now its time to get better and get tha rappy in better condition.

Jamie700R

Congrats. Glad to hear, Here's to a speedy recovery. :thumbs:

socalrappy700

Great news.  Hope think keep looking up.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: jwraptor on July 24, 2008, 02:07:04 PM
Surgery was succesful and now its time to get better and get tha rappy in better condition.

Good deal.  Now tell your woman to put on a Hot Nurse's outfit, and start "Healing" you!!  :clap:

:grin_nod:

Bert

Quote from: jwraptor on July 24, 2008, 02:07:04 PM
Did they give you any x-ray pics?

jwraptor

No x-ray pic but I will say something thursday when I go see him.

Bert

Quote from: jwraptor on July 24, 2008, 07:25:11 PM
No x-ray pic but I will say something thursday when I go see him.
Good Luck with the PT  :thumbs: